Official NFL Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Jan 5, 2008 -> 09:48 PM)
Thanks again refs, clearly a holding call there taking away the 2 points. :unsure:

yeah no hold at all .. and if Ben did not hesitate on that run it would be 28-25

big stop needs to happen here for the steelers .. I dont even know who i want I like the steelers, but i just feel the Jags should win

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Jan 5, 2008 -> 09:56 PM)
I'm in disbelief right now. I'm not sure whether to get my hopes up again or not. Haven't seen this Steelers team in about 8 weeks.

Brian Williams had an argument .. i dont think you cover a receiver with your head down like that and you see Hines hand there

I wouldn't have called that on either player, both were all over each other. But it can be the makeup call.

By the way, that's my least favorite play in all of sports, the fade. It works about 20% of the time, and that's when you have a Randy Moss type on your team.

Edited by Palehosefan

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jan 5, 2008 -> 10:36 PM)
These are the Jaguars that are going to beat New England?

Naw the Colts will be the team. IMO, they are the only ones who can beat them (if they're healthy). If they don't, 19-0. Pretty simple. I'm probably gonna bet some $$$ on the Colts winning that game but thats in due time of course.

This might be somewhat interesting

What are everyones predictions for tomorrows games?

Tennessee Titans @ San Diego Chargers(-3)

New York Giants @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers(-10)

Mine:

Tennessee -- 13 San Diego -- 20

New York -- 24 Tampa Bay -- 23

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jan 5, 2008 -> 10:36 PM)
These are the Jaguars that are going to beat New England?

Theres that slight chacne :lol:

Jacksonville's RBs didn't do so hot today, if the weather is cold enough in New England that it turns into a running game then the Jaguars could make a game of it.

So I guess if your looking to see an upset hope for lots of snow in Foxboro. Just a hunch.

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Jan 5, 2008 -> 11:59 PM)
Theres that slight chacne :lol:

Jacksonville's RBs didn't do so hot today, if the weather is cold enough in New England that it turns into a running game then the Jaguars could make a game of it.

So I guess if your looking to see an upset hope for lots of snow in Foxboro. Just a hunch.

Dumb play calling almost lost them the game. They all of a sudden seemed to forget they were a running team in the second half.