Official NFL Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted it last week that I hated Rivers, but he has played a great game. Too bad he had to come out.

It was funny when he was talking to the Colts fans on the way to the locker room.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jan 13, 2008 -> 02:55 PM)
so whats the deal with Rivers? I am at work right now, so i cannot tell what happened to him or LT. Possibly season ending injuries? A little banged up?

LT got his knee twisted and hasn't been back but Turner is running well.

Rivers, on the TD screen pass, had to jump to throw it and landed with all his weight on his bad knee and hasn't been back.

Volek just led SD down for the go ahead TD. Colts now have it 4th and 5 at their own 34.

Amazing SD is leading with those two down.

Edited by Brian

4th down .. nice job by the Colts ... The 2 minute comeback love in me has me cheering for the Colts .. plus I dont want to see a Billy Volek against the Pats next week, though it looks like Rivers will look ok

QUOTE(JFields27 @ Jan 13, 2008 -> 03:09 PM)
4th down .. nice job by the Colts ... The 2 minute comeback love in me has me cheering for the Colts .. plus I dont want to see a Billy Volek against the Pats next week, though it looks like Rivers will look ok

I think if SD wins with Rivers and LT, it isn't much of an upset. But with Volek, Turner, and Sprolles, it is a huge upset and I'm pulling for SD.

Nothing against the Colts.