White Sox vs. Tigers, 7/25/07 (L)

vandy125

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jul 25, 2007 -> 07:22 PM)
According to Cooper, Floyd will be available out of the bullpen Friday. Hopefully ready to replace whichever starter is traded.

He's not worse than Day.

Of course, we could just call up my man and make it easy on you. :P

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, this is the first I'll say it this year, but we really have to improve our lineup against lefties next year. Hopefully Iguchi will be gone, as people don't realize how dreadful he is against LHP. Having Fields in there everyday will help.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jul 25, 2007 -> 07:44 PM)
I don't want to turn this into an off-season thread, but whatever, I have a feeling this game thread won't be too pretty for much longer.

I really beleive Williams is going to make a HUGE splash this off-season, for better or worse. I just can invision the quote "We won't stand for what happened in 2007, and this is the best way to go about it."

There will be no re-build, and while my faith in Williams has gone down, I still think this team can be saved by 08.

im 100 percent with you. I dont think KW is standing pat this offseason, like you said "for better or worse".

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jul 25, 2007 -> 07:44 PM)
I really beleive Williams is going to make a HUGE splash this off-season, for better or worse. I just can invision the quote "We won't stand for what happened in 2007, and this is the best way to go about it."

There will be no re-build, and while my faith in Williams has gone down, I still think this team can be saved by 08.

With the lack of "difference makers" among outfielders in next year's free agent class, I would be surprised to not see KW make a go at Fukodome. Not like the White Sox have any young outfielders banging down the doors.

So far its a good news Wednesday.

JD is helping himself, hits a nice 3 run jack.

The Brewers give up 3 prospects for a rental that isnt exactly pitching excellent.

And Contreras has his forkball working pretty well.

Hopefully by next week, we have some personnel moves, and we have a new SS named Hu or Escobar.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 25, 2007 -> 08:05 PM)
So far its a good news Wednesday.

JD is helping himself, hits a nice 3 run jack.

The Brewers give up 3 prospects for a rental that isnt exactly pitching excellent.

And Contreras has his forkball working pretty well.

Hopefully by next week, we have some personnel moves, and we have a new SS named Hu or Escobar.

... and that's when we knew that Kenny Williams sold his soul to the devil.