White Sox vs. Tigers, 7/26/07 (W)

briguy27

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 26, 2007 -> 03:45 PM)
He's only hitting .227 overall.

Imagine what could have been had for he and Crede this past off season.....

Our bullpen is what kept the Sox from going 8-0 against the Indians and Tigers. Sox are 19-18 against the AL Central.

Edited by Jenks Heat

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Jul 26, 2007 -> 01:46 PM)
Imagine what could have been had for he and Crede this past off season.....

I have difficulty figuring out why any team would have wanted Joe with his back problems and with the knowledge that he was listening to Boras's doctors over those of the White Sox. That may well be why the rumored deal with the Halos involving Garcia, Figgins, and Santana didn't go through.

I have difficulty figuring out why any team would have wanted Joe with his back problems and with the knowledge that he was listening to Boras's doctors over those of the White Sox. That may well be why the rumored deal with the Halos involving Garcia, Figgins, and Santana didn't go through.

He sucks.

QUOTE(briguy27 @ Jul 26, 2007 -> 03:49 PM)
He sucks.

Only on the road. Maybe they can acquire him and then give him a deal similar to what Clemens had with the 'Stros? Only pitch at home and places he had success on the road?

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Jul 26, 2007 -> 03:55 PM)
what happened?

All I know is fields is bunting and next thing I know Gameday says...run scored I can only assume Fields bunted a long one. Is there anything this kid can't do?

Edited by Controlled Chaos