White Sox vs. Tigers, 7/26/07 (W)

briguy27

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we kicked Verlander's ass last year, the only team in baseball to do so. He's only had 1 start against us this year, and it was 7 innings, 3 runs earned, 4 hits, 5 walks, 6 k's. That game was the beginning of the end for both this team and David Aardsma, as he gave up a 2 run homer in the 9th and we lost in 11 to not sweep the Tigers in Detroit. Danks is 0-1 with a 6.75 in 2 starts against Detroit, and the scary part is he pitched against both starts in late April, when Detroit wasn't exactly on fire and Danks was pitching quite well.

Let's get a series win!!

QUOTE(RME JICO @ Jul 26, 2007 -> 07:35 AM)
I really hope a win doesn't make KW think that the Sox still have a shot. The deadline is closing fast.

Being back 15 1/2 in the division and 14 in the wild card race...I'm sure Kenny is starting to figure it out.

You guys know that the whole idea was to let other people start Gamethreads once you start one and we lose, right? Thats what that whole pinned and closed thread by me was for.

Granted, I know we are brutal this year, but still, let some other folks have their shot at it.

QUOTE(RME JICO @ Jul 26, 2007 -> 07:35 AM)
I really hope a win doesn't make KW think that the Sox still have a shot. The deadline is closing fast.

yeah i think he knows the hope is gone ....we have to go 46-15 to tie the tigers assuming the tigers play .500 ball the rest of the way...

Edited by daa84

QUOTE(daa84 @ Jul 26, 2007 -> 10:23 AM)
yeah i think he knows the hope is gone ....we have to go 46-15 to tie the tigers assuming the tigers play .500 ball the rest of the way...

holy smokes. So your sayin theres a chance!