White Sox vs. Tigers, 7/26/07 (W)

briguy27

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(briguy27 @ Jul 26, 2007 -> 03:11 PM)
1-5 with a 5.40 ERA...30 hits in 28.1 innings

I say so...

Could that have been from the injury? I have not followed anything at all with him. So, I really have no idea.

Seriously? That's rather f***ed up.

I know. 6.22 ERA, 1.61 WHIP, and a .370 OBA, that's great. We could get some A prospects for that. And plus, don't forget, Jose is right in his prime.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jul 26, 2007 -> 03:14 PM)
If the Braves somehow do acquire Tex, forgot about it.

K.Johnson

Renteria

C.Jones

Tex

A.Jones

McCann

Francoeur

Harris

Stacked.

WOW. That is one hell of a lineup, even with A.Jones having an off year. Now they just need Smoltz, Glavine, and Maddux to pitch knowing that they have an offense. :lol:

Once again, its not about what the Sox get back for him. It's getting rid of the contract.

I was saying that sarcastically. I forget the green, my bad. And I'm just saying how bad he is.

Couldn't the Braves at least go out and get Ross Gload.

Greg

I'm going to miss your old avatar :crying :crying

Here comes our hottest hitter. Come on Paul, let's tie this one up/take the lead :gosox3:

QUOTE(briguy27 @ Jul 26, 2007 -> 03:14 PM)
I know. 6.22 ERA, 1.61 WHIP, and a .370 OBA, that's great. We could get some A prospects for that. And plus, don't forget, Jose is right in his prime.

His suckiness is exactly why I want him gone. Read it again.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jul 26, 2007 -> 03:15 PM)
I don't want anybody that has a chance to knock the Cubsout of the playoffs to have Count. ...Not to worry, COunt isn't going anywhere soo anyway.

f*** that, I could care less about the Cubs chances of making the playoffs. If I had to choose between dumping Contreras' contract on some NL team and the Cubs making the playoffs or holding onto Contreras and the Cubs missing the playoffs I'll take the former 100% of the time. I have my priorities in order.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 26, 2007 -> 03:32 PM)
f*** that, I could care less about the Cubs chances of making the playoffs. If I had to choose between dumping Contreras' contract on some NL team and the Cubs making the playoffs or holding onto Contreras and the Cubs missing the playoffs I'll take the former 100% of the time. I have my priorities in order.

Ok.