"Hello, Is Your Wife Really Being Raped?"

Gregory Pratt

Okay. Here is the article I wrote today. http://officeoftheindependentblogger.com/2...ly-being-raped/

I won't convert all the hyperlinks, but you can just go to the site if you want to see a few more pictures.

Every morning, I roll out of bed, get handsome and make my way to the California Pink Line train station stop. I board the train and ride it to the Clark/Lake station downtown, step off the train and walk out of the Thompson Center onto Clark, heading south. I walk to my office building and pass a homeless woman selling Streetwise magazine (a newspaper put together by Chicago’s homeless which they sell to make money) with her song, “Good morning, Streetwiiiiiiise” and I pass by the Daley Center, its famous statue, and underground/Internet wonder, Farhad Khoiee-Abbasi.

Khoiee is, if you didn’t already know, a man who usually stands outside the Daley Center here in Chicago holding a sign that reads: “FBI Agent Chris Saviano, Stop Raping My Wife!” and beneath it, there’s condemnation of certain political figures, usually Daley but sometimes, as in these times, Alberto Gonzalez. He has also, as a Google search showed me, made appearances in Times Square and at the US Capitol in Washington. I first saw his sign about a week ago. I was tempted to stop and ask what he’s talking about, but I didn’t think it would be a good idea. I needed to make sure that any meeting with Farhad Khoiee-Abbasi came after the first sighting, as I didn’t want to risk coming down with a case of Weird Stranger Paralysis (when you don’t know someone, meet them for the first time and are so surprised by their demeanor or words that you lose yours). Today was different, so I stopped, said “Hello, is your wife really being raped by Chris Saviano?” He said, “Thank you,” and I said, “What?” but then I noticed that he was pushing out a card. After that, he said nothing, and I tried to get him to talk but he wouldn’t say another word. That is not unusual, as I’ve found online and through my boss who told me that she was in a cab, passed by him and watched as a group of attorneys offered to help him but he refused.

I have seen enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that his wife is not being raped by any FBI Agent (his wife filed to divorce him in 2004, his wife and daughter have filed for protection against him, and he hasn’t lived with his wife since 2001) and so I wonder, What on Earth is this all about? Is he mentally ill? Is he trying to be hip and chic and ironic? He’s been at it for years: why? Searching through the Internet, I found this, which rounds up much of the Internet material available on him, but the thing that makes me most curious is the card the website has scanned: “Granted Investigation (June 28th, 2006) by FBI Inspection Division / Abuser: FBI Rapist Agent, Chris Saviano Thanks to the Honorable Senator Barack Obama, You, all.”

That is the only true mystery left, in my eyes, and so I’ve sent the following email to the FBI and Barack Obama’s Senate office:

“There is a man named Farad Khoiee-Abbasi who alleges that an FBI Agent is raping his wife and wants him to stop. I truly don’t believe his story, but on a card dated June twenty eighth of last year, he claims he was granted an investigation by the FBI Inspection Division courtesy of Barack Obama. Can you tell me whether this investigation ever occurred and what the results were? [For Obama, there’s an added line: “as well as the Senator’s interest in the matter?”] I am a freelance reporter. I thank you for your time!”

While we wait for a response that may or may not come, check this out. It reads: “Russia has learned how to make nearly perfect impersonators! Infiltrating Russians are required to wed Americans! Their children are often killed and their identities taken by new arrivals! Result: Conquest! Use DNA Testing everywhere!” That was curious as well, but it doesn’t merit further investigation, in my view.

I am thinking that I will have to file a FOIA request to the Bureau as I imagine, if I get a response, it'll be the Bureau telling me to file an FOIA request.

It's a very strange card, and I'd just like to know what it's about. Is it true? So he had a meeting? What happened in the investigation? You know, he doesn't have a wife anymore, so what's it all about?

QUOTE(jheath160 @ Jul 31, 2007 -> 03:39 PM)
Try this link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/queenalikanakela/258799947/

It has a new "outlaw" of his listed...maybe you can get more info there?

I've sent a message requesting comment and clarification. If I receive nothing in the next couple of days, I'll call.

When I write about the ACLU card, I will refer to you as a "Friend of the Office," and I hope you don't mind. ;)

Edited by Gregory Pratt

QUOTE(Soxbadger @ Aug 1, 2007 -> 04:06 PM)
Every day Ive gone to court for the last 3 years ive basically seen this guy.

He has a lot of dedication to his cause, although outside of me I really dont think anyone even reads his sign. Ive never seen anyone actually talk to him.

If you try, he turns away from you. All he says is "Thank you" when he gives out one of his cards and after, he will turn his back on you.