White Sox vs. Yankees, 7/31/07 (L)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, the YES feed has clear audio of Ozzie swearing when Kay and Girardi weren't talking. LOL

Good job, Ozzie. Jeter should of been rung up, probably wasn't because he is Derek Jeter. Don't let your team be a victim of something like that without saying anything.

that ump is a punk! i figured we'd lose with contreras on the mound, but that fat nosed ump is totally helping out the yankees. BS!

QUOTE(Brian @ Jul 31, 2007 -> 06:18 PM)
Now that Ozzie is tossed, if we lose, someone will come post and criticize a move Ozzie made in the 7th inning.

Not that I give a damn, but you're fooling yourself if you think managers don't call shots even after they are ejected.

what happened to contreras? it pisses me off that these cubans continually get 2-3 years off their age once they make it to America. Jose is probably 42 years old.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 31, 2007 -> 06:20 PM)
Not that I give a damn, but you're fooling yourself if you think managers don't call shots even after they are ejected.

I have no evidence that they do.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 31, 2007 -> 06:19 PM)
Just DL him for the season. What a pathetic day for the White Sox.

An embarrassing day to be a fan of this ballclub.

If Contreras starts another game for this team, this season, it's obvious the priorities of management isn't in order. We need to find out what Gavin Floyd can do for the remainder of the season.

I don't give a f*** about his Cuban pride either. This is about the White Sox, not Jose's feelings. Either place him on the DL or move him to the bullpen. Enough of this.