A Cintron 3B

J Thome DH

P Konerko 1B

A Pierzynski C

J Dye RF

D Erstad LF

J Uribe SS

D Richar 2B

Sox up 5-0 in the 2nd, bunch of singles and a double from Dye.

Thome just knocked in 2 with a single the other way

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 12:54 PM)
J Owens CF

A Cintron 3B

J Thome DH

P Konerko 1B

A Pierzynski C

J Dye RF

D Erstad LF

J Uribe SS

D Richar 2B

Sox up 5-0 in the 2nd, bunch of singles and a double from Dye.

Thome just knocked in 2 with a single the other way

The Yankees are spending just as much as for 4 months of Rocket crap as the Sox will spend on the Count the next 2 seasons.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 12:56 PM)
Of course there's no Fields in the lineup, he needs at least 20 days off over the course of the season, he's young, he can't handle a full schedule.

I'm glad we have alligator arms playing the hot corner. His lob to 1st base is amazing.

QUOTE(Chopper2Hopper @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 12:57 PM)
8-0, wow.

Wouldn't it have been nice if Clemens retired after walking off the field hurt in the World Series? Like a cockroach, though, he just won't die.

If someone wanted to pay me to play some more what they are paying Roger, I'd be right where he is right now.

Lets be honest, the outcomes of these games just really don't matter anymore. It is an absolute JOKE that we're forced to watch completely useless AAAA pieces of s*** like Darin Erstad, Scott Podsednik and Alex Cintron. I truly hate the way this team is run.

I just checked gameday adn saw we had 8 runs and knocked Clemens out of the game in the 2nd. This is what the Sox needed as far as a come back. We can still take this pennant away from the Tigers and Indians and Twins and Royals!! Go Sox!!

I just checked gameday adn saw we had 8 runs and knocked Clemens out of the game in the 2nd. This is what the Sox needed as far as a come back. We can still take this pennant away from the Tigers and Indians and Twins and Royals!! Go Sox!!

:unsure:

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 01:05 PM)
Lets be honest, the outcomes of these games just really don't matter anymore. It is an absolute JOKE that we're forced to watch completely useless AAAA pieces of s*** like Darin Erstad, Scott Podsednik and Alex Cintron. I truly hate the way this team is run.

Yet here we are watching it. Thankfully, I'll be in L.A. this weekend going to some games (LA, San Diego, Anaheim) and will miss the weekend games. Of course, I'll still be scoreboard watching, probably watching that more than the game.

Yet here we are watching it. Thankfully, I'll be in L.A. this weekend going to some games (LA, San Diego, Anaheim) and will miss the weekend games. Of course, I'll still be scoreboard watching, probably watching that more than the game.

Enjoy The Big A. Great stadium. I've been to 12 stadiums, and it's my 3rd favorite.