White Sox vs. Yankees, 8/02/07 (W)

Kalapse

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 01:39 PM)
It's a shame that Boone Logan will never reach his full career potential with the White Sox. He'll just never be used properly.

Give me a f***ing break. It's the second inning and he needs to get hitters out. If he's going to give up a .350 BAA against righties, he should rot in AAA.

Good work guys.

God dammit I hate Yankee fans.

don't worry, they're all bandwagoners. the yankees have no starting pitching so they won't win snot this year or next. heck, half the yankees rotation is 38 years old or older. plus they have batters who are in their mid 30's. the yankees ain't sh*t now and they will really suck in about 3 years.

This just goes to show how far this team has fallen this year. We score 8 runs in the top of the 2nd only to have the Yankees come back with 8 in the bottom. The bad thing about this is now I am almost convinced we will lose and probably by a large margin. The Yankees have scored 32 runs off our picthers in 20 innings

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 01:40 PM)
Give me a f***ing break. It's the second inning and he needs to get hitters out. If he's going to give up a .350 BAA against righties, he should rot in AAA.

I agree. Some people need to stop acting like they know everything.

and the white sox whimper 1-2-3. cintron's up but you know the fat faced chipmunk is good for an easy out. look at that! the yankees are moving their infield up.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 01:43 PM)
So, now that we only have Buehrle, Vazquez, and Jenks pitching well for us this year, why does Don Cooper have a job?

duh cause he fixed MAtt Thorton. Look at how good he is!

So, now that we only have Buehrle, Vazquez, and Jenks pitching well for us this year, why does Don Cooper have a job?

Greg Walker should of been canned months ago!

i'm tired of the hugs going around the clubhouse. it seems like the white sox have lost their business sense.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 06:43 PM)

Now that we're also scoring runs and people are starting to hit, why does Greg Walker have a job?

:crying

Here is the nut of it. About a month ago, Kenny was steaming in the papers about how changes were coming. He put everyone on notice. And pretty much did nothing. The trade deadline is here and gone. What is the penalty now for the vets to play bad.

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 01:43 PM)
This just goes to show how far this team has fallen this year. We score 8 runs in the top of the 2nd only to have the Yankees come back with 8 in the bottom. The bad thing about this is now I am almost convinced we will lose and probably by a large margin. The Yankees have scored 32 runs off our picthers in 20 innings

How dare you say we have pitchers

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 06:46 PM)
Here is the nut of it. About a month ago, Kenny was steaming in the papers about how changes were coming. He put everyone on notice. And pretty much did nothing. The trade deadline is here and gone. What is the penalty now for the vets to play bad.

That remains to be seen. Most of the "said" veterans have picked up their play.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 06:46 PM)

It's just a nightmare all around, it really is. Oh well, 23 more hours, and I'm away from this s*** for 10 days!

that's the white sox M.O. talk a big game and do NOTHING! they called out uribe too but why is this idiot playing more games than Paulie in the last 2 weeks? Fire Kenny, Walker, and COOPER! i wish i could suck at my job as much as they do and get paid like they do. it must be nice.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 01:46 PM)

Williams is nothing more than an actor

QUOTE(DonnyDevito @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 01:47 PM)
that's the white sox M.O. talk a big game and do NOTHING! they called out uribe too but why is this idiot playing more games than Paulie in the last 2 weeks? Fire Kenny, Walker, and COOPER! i wish i could suck at my job as much as they do and get paid like they do. it must be nice.

Jeezus. Owens, Cintron, Uribe, and Richar are all starting for this team. That is a pathetic team. You can't blame injuries and underperformance on the coaches or GM. The manager only controls the intangibles of the game. Every hitter on this team is a professional and shouldn't need much guidance, they've been hitting all their lives.

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 01:40 PM)

Bulls***, tell that to Mike Myers. If he's going to hold lefties to a sub .600 OPS there's no reason for him to be pitching 2 innings at a time for 2-3 days in a row. There are 7 guys in the pen, if you have one guy who you can count on to absolutely decimate lefties then you have something incredibly valuable on your hands. There's a reason why they call them LOOGYs.