White Sox vs. Yankees, 8/02/07 (W)

Kalapse

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

why is cintron playing? he sucks in the field and he's terrible in the box. ozzie's love affair for certain players, including uribe, needs to stop!

QUOTE(frankie5angels @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 01:51 PM)
It sucks to be the laughing stock of baseball. And sadly that's what we have become.

yes, one bad season after winning a WS and 90 win seasons and now we are a laughing stock. Maybe its just to you.

I can't believe how many players currently on this team make me sick to watch can we please get rid of in no particular order (uribe, cintron, pods, erstad, bukvich) damn!

This is a new low for this team as far as I am concerned...

this is the worst white sox team i have ever seen.

ever since 1990, for the most part, chicago always had a mediocre team at worst. this year's team is so overpaid, it's not even funny.

Edited by DonnyDevito

QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 01:52 PM)
no way, Polanco has a monster head. Id take him on the Sox though.

Polanco is the exact opposite of the type of hitter the sox create. He hits to all fields, he puts the bat on the ball, and is a tough tough person to strikeout. I along with others wish we had picked him up. He is what a number 2 hitter should be. Our smaller guys should strive to hit like that.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 01:53 PM)
yes, one bad season after winning a WS and 90 win seasons and now we are a laughing stock. Maybe its just to you.

Well, that's sort of the point. Look at how far this team has fallen: wire-to-wire lead of one of the best divisions and an 11-1 post season record, to 90 games and missing the playoffs, to the cellar.

Why we get rid of Makowiak and keep bums like Cintron and Uribe is beyond me.

we would have to pay somebody to take crap players like chip munk cheeks and juan "bang, bang" uribe.

sadly, with the way the girly armed podsednik is hitting he'll be around for a long time. i'm guessing he'll have 9 more stints on the DL before his career with the white sox is over.

QUOTE(DonnyDevito @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 01:57 PM)
sadly, with the way the girly armed podsednik is hitting he'll be around for a long time. i'm guessing he'll have 9 more stints on the DL before his career with the white sox is over.

So he'll be gone by next May?!

i guarantee it's thome's back acting up again. his back hasn't been right since 1995. atleast he already got a hit in with some RBI's.