White Sox vs. Tigers, 8/04/07 (W)

max power

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not quite as annoying as the hot dog guy at USCF who yells "hot dogs" at the top of his lungs every 2 seconds.

Or the LEMONADEEEEEE guy at PNC (for those of you who have been to PNC, you know what I'm talking about)

Edited by briguy27

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Aug 4, 2007 -> 07:34 PM)
Anyone else think Bonderman is way overrated? Even last season, his first season where he wasn't below the league average, he had a 1.30 WHIP.

He's pretty good and he's still young. He was in the same draft Floyd went 4th, the Sox took Honel and Bonderman went later on to Oakland.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 4, 2007 -> 07:32 PM)
Have you figured out where you are going to frame the "keepsake" first pitch panoramic shot that you get when Eggy gets called up.

Not quite yet, but I know I want the picture hung above my bed so I can see it when I go to sleep every nite.

Anybody else notice how Richar made the DP a little easier for Uribe by feinting tagging the runner before he flipped the ball to second, causing the runner to slow up and preventing him from sliding in to try and break it up?

Edited by AirScott

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Aug 4, 2007 -> 07:49 PM)
Catfish

Yaz

Sam McDowell

Frank Howard

Rocky Calavito

Luis Tiant

Hawk

I think 7 is correct.

C'mon.....you forgot the best one...

MOOSE SKOWRON! His guest appearance in the booth a few years back made for excellent television. Funny stuff.

QUOTE(AirScott @ Aug 4, 2007 -> 07:51 PM)
C'mon.....you forgot the best one...

MOOSE SKOWRON! His guest appearance in the booth a few years back made for excellent television. Funny stuff.

Moose sounds exactly like Grandpa Munster.

QUOTE(AirScott @ Aug 4, 2007 -> 07:49 PM)
Anybody else notice how Richar made the DP a little easier for Uribe by feinting tagging the runner before he flipped the ball to second, causing the runner to slow up and preventing him from sliding in to try and break it up?

Am I still the only one who noticed this?

QUOTE(AirScott @ Aug 4, 2007 -> 07:54 PM)
Am I still the only one who noticed this?

I didnt really see the feint. He flipped the ball really quick and his momentum was taking him forward, thats all i saw

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Aug 4, 2007 -> 07:55 PM)
I didnt really see the feint. He flipped the ball really quick and his momentum was taking him forward, thats all i saw

That's the thing. He ran a bit towards the runner once he fielded the ball, he didn't have momentum going forward.