• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(daa84 @ Aug 7, 2007 -> 07:58 PM)
steve stone filling in for DJ, should be interesting

Wciu-tv.png

Damn it, the broadcast is on WCIU... so ExtraInnings will carry SportsTime Ohio.

Hate, Hate, Hate WCIU!

Edited by Linnwood

QUOTE(LVSoxFan @ Aug 7, 2007 -> 07:51 PM)
Man, listening to Stoney in the booth with Hawk is like looking at a Maserati parked next to your dad's minivan.

Agree. Brings a lot of professionalism and insight to the game. Not the ongoing babbling of Hawk.

QUOTE(Brian @ Aug 7, 2007 -> 07:57 PM)
Agree. Brings a lot of professionalism and insight to the game. Not the ongoing babbling of Hawk.

what? i like steve stone alot, i think hes intelligent, but if he has one flaw its that he over analyzes and talks about every little detail of everything..IMO hes the one who babbles too much....

the two change ups danks threw to michaels were the best ones ive seen him throw maybe all year

Edited by daa84

QUOTE(daa84 @ Aug 7, 2007 -> 08:00 PM)
what? i like steve stone alot, i think hes intelligent, but if he has one flaw its that he over analyzes and talks about every little detail of everything..IMO hes the one who babbles too much....

Look up what a color commentator is suppose to do. At least he babbles about the game, it's players, and situations and not players who are dead or played in the 60s.

Having Stone here is great. He really shows the insight that a color commentator is supposed to have. For example, that little thing Richar did with his glove on the stolen base -- I would've never picked up something like that. I don't think DJ has EVER given me a "Wow!" type moment of insight that Stone gives multiple times during a game.