Need Directions to The Cell from I-55

wolves01

My brother is driving up from Peoria on Saturday for the game. He'll be coming up I-55. Is there a good alternate to avoid the Ryan from there? I'll be meeting him at Maxwell St Depot on 31st and Canal. I'm from the northwest and have no idea about routes from the south and west.

It's only a few minutes/seconds once you get on the Dan Ryan from the 55 and off at 31st or 35th, so no alternate route is really needed.

If you think it's going to be really congested though for the game, he can just get off at Ashland, take a right, left on Archer, right on 35th.

QUOTE(Molto @ Aug 9, 2007 -> 10:06 AM)
It's only a few minutes/seconds once you get on the Dan Ryan from the 55 and off at 31st or 35th, so no alternate route is really needed.

If you think it's going to be really congested though for the game, he can just get off at Ashland, take a right, left on Archer, right on 35th.

Thanks! We're going to get there plenty early, so I'll just send him down the Ryan.

Actually maybe someone here can tell you if the 31st or 35th street ramps are open. If they are...that would be the easiest way. They were closed for a while and ever since then, I just always get off at Ashland anyways. If you take Damen/Ashland exit...stay to the Ashland side. When you get off your actually on 31st...follow that until you get to Ashland...take a right and head to 35th. Take a left and you're at the park.