White Sox vs. Mariners, 8/10/07 (W)

WSoxMatt

I've seen Erstad hit the ball hard about four times this year. Lauding him for looping that pussy shot into center field is on par with pissing all over Thome because of his lack of clutchness

If you actually read my post or payed attention to many games this year you'd know he's put quite a lot of "pussy shots" into the outfield for base hits. Posters with manners like yours disgust me.

And I love how the only posts I see in response to posts complimenting Erstad are meaningless insults.

Edited by TheBigHurt

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TheBigHurt @ Aug 10, 2007 -> 09:50 PM)
I normally respect you but you're acting like an ass. So he has a lack of "leadership" for being injured? Uribe has very few cluth hits this year, if many hiyts at ALL worth noting. Erstad has done it most of the time he's played. Erstad's defense has been solid this year. Uribe's has slumped.

I never said he's lacking leadership abilities, I'm sure he's great in the clubhouse. You see he's spent the majority of the season on the DL which makes it awful hard to contribute anything when in over 50% of the team's games you're sitting on your couch at home. See I'm old fashioned, I find a player who's only healthy for half he season to be pretty much useless. Take as many digs at Uribe as you like at least he plays.

Uribe has a f***ing walkoff and a huge RBI triple today that's 2 big hits right there. Darin meanwhile has trouble swinging without pulling something.

QUOTE(TheBigHurt @ Aug 10, 2007 -> 09:50 PM)
I normally respect you but you're acting like an ass. So he has a lack of "leadership" for being injured? Uribe has very few cluth hits this year, if many hiyts at ALL worth noting. Erstad has done it most of the time he's played. Erstad's defense has been solid this year. Uribe's has slumped.

So you are comparing someone who sucks to someone who sucks? Sweet, I hope they're both gone come this offseason, and this is coming from one of Uribe's biggest supporters.