White Sox vs. Mariners, 8/12/07 (L)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 12, 2007 -> 01:32 PM)
Got back in town today, just in time to see Danks continue to struggle. I hadn't noticed this in a few weeks, but McCarthy's ERA is now well below that of Danks.

He went 6 last week against Cleveland and gave up 4 hits and 2 runs.

He should of only given up a run this inning, however one of Ozzies guys cant field a simple ball hit to him.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 12, 2007 -> 02:32 PM)
Got back in town today, just in time to see Danks continue to struggle. I hadn't noticed this in a few weeks, but McCarthy's ERA is now well below that of Danks.

Well, Dank is 2 years younger and had ZERO ml exp until this year. I think both have been about the same this year, although Danks did go through a recent slump (until his last start) while Brandon has begun to put things together.

I'm still fine with that trade, because I like Danks so much. Let's see how he handles the rest of the year.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 12, 2007 -> 01:32 PM)

That's because he just got it lower than Danks after his Friday start

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 12, 2007 -> 01:33 PM)
And why isn't Richar playing? I didn't know a 24 year old needed 2 days off a week.

Ozzie's handling of young players is Dusty Bakeresque...Seriously I WANT TO FREAKING SEE RICHAR AND FIELDS PLAY EVERY DAY.

ALEX CINTRON????????? SERIOUSLY?

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 12, 2007 -> 01:47 PM)
I was out of the country, I have little clue what was going on besides the scheduled starters.

Ahh...Contreras pitched on Wednesday and yesterday. No one else has been able to go deep into a game so by default, unless we made a roster move, we have know one else on this team who could start a game and go more than three innings.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 12, 2007 -> 01:43 PM)
Quick question: what happened to the skipped start that Danks was supposed to get this time though the rotation?

13 inning game featuring Uribe walkoff and too many pitches from Contreras to be back in the rotation, though he did essentially make a start yesterday.