White Sox vs. Mariners, 8/12/07 (L)

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 12, 2007 -> 01:49 PM)
Against the injuns we called a ton of changeups for Danks. I havent seen one called yet today. Why repeat something successful.

Told my dad this in the first inning. Finally threw one to Ibanez. Sheesh.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Brian @ Aug 12, 2007 -> 01:51 PM)
Told my dad this in the first inning. Finally threw one to Ibanez. Sheesh.

His changeup is a difference maker to the right handed hitters. It really takes them off of his fastball. Once he learns a cutter, he can then keep the righties off the plate from lunging over it to cheat on the outside pitch.

Is anyone else sick and tired of hearing that stupid "Picks to Click" report and it's sponsor??? I find it to be annoying, pointless, and just another minute that is taking away from teh actual game being played.

+ how the f*** do they grade that crap?? I always see like Hawk (18) DJ (2) Crew (10) when there has been like 120 games????

QUOTE(GoGoWhiteSox! @ Aug 12, 2007 -> 01:58 PM)
Is anyone else sick and tired of hearing that stupid "Picks to Click" report and it's sponsor??? I find it to be annoying, pointless, and just another minute that is taking away from teh actual game being played.

+ how the f*** do they grade that crap?? I always see like Hawk (18) DJ (2) Crew (10) when there has been like 120 games????

Lol. Sometimes they don't pick the right guy, therefore there isn't always a Pick to Click win awarded.

Now, here's a question....can you go into 2008 with Danks as your 4? In my book, he's nothing more than a possible 5 until he adjusts some of his pitching mechanics/grips.

And develops a cutter, and gets more accuracy on the change-up.

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Aug 12, 2007 -> 02:09 PM)
Alex Cintron...Great veteran AB there.

Add him the DFA wish list.

We had too many Left handed bats, so we trade Mack who can hit, and we keep Cintron who cant. What in the name of god is the reasoning for it. It cant be the return we got.