briguy27

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate West Coast road trips :angry:

:gosox1:

Agreed. Those 9 o'clockers kill me. My plane lands at 9:50 tonight in Chicago, so I might get home at 11 or so, just in time for the 6th or 7th inning, which means I'll be just in time to see Jenks break the record :headbang

QUOTE(Brian @ Aug 14, 2007 -> 08:43 PM)
Jenks not available tonight after tweaking his ankle yesterday.

eh? ozzie said he is available tonight, just now on the score

nvm; rongey was told by coop that bobby isnt avail tinight

Edited by joesaiditstrue

Remember not to let the Flag waving, kazoo playing, cowbell ringing, drum banging, air horn playing freak show that is Oakland put you off. Hopefully our players watch their backs, and watch for flying batteries. If we can score some runs, we should win the series.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Aug 14, 2007 -> 09:11 PM)
Andy freaking Gonzalez as the leadoff hitter... this team is so full of it if they actually think they still have a shot.

Ozzie and his toys. He takes a pile of poo and decides that if he sprinkles the poo all over the field, it becomes fairy dust.

Hawk and DJ now talking about how Richar has tried to pull the ball more recently. Now I am just shocked, that a minor leaguer with a high average, who looked pretty good when he came up, all of a sudden just decided to start to pull the ball. That is so unheard of on this team. Dont worry, he is working with Walk I am sure that he will regain his line drive swing under his watch.

Note to Ozzie, your little 2 outs send the runner thing is no longer just your little secret. People have somehow figured it out.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Aug 14, 2007 -> 09:31 PM)
"Danny can spray the ball all over, but when he came up to the big club, all the sudden he was pulling everything. Walk thinks Danny will be just fine........"-DJ

:chair

Just f***ing fire him. Uribe cant hit to save his life. He has the Andy Gonzales of the world to save. Yet he decides to f*** up the guy who actually looked like he had a clue. f***ing worthless motherf***er.