315 lb. girl to play high school football

How strong is she? She escaped serious injury in a recent head-on collision that demolished her truck by pushing the steering wheel away from her body as the crash occurred, leaving the steering wheel broken and crumpled.

:o If I went to high school with her, i'm making sure i'm her friend.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Aug 16, 2007 -> 11:36 AM)
This is old news. Its Nick Mangold's little sister, this has been all over the news for years now.

yeah they had a special on her on espn either last year or when mangold was at osu his sr year

QUOTE(briguy27 @ Aug 16, 2007 -> 12:13 PM)
Is that sarcasm? Because if it's not, I heard about her, too. I hear she can bench press about 400 pounds :headbang :lolhitting

not its not sarcasm. I read about her when she was a freshman and last year they did an ESPN thing on her. It was well known in Ohio.

As I posted before, this is why we need to bring back home economics to schools.

Without it, our youth will blur the gender lines and this is the result. Soon girls will not be pressured to stay thin like their favorite movie stars and then guys won't want to bone them. No procreation leads to extinction, so for the benefit of the human race, bring back home economics.

QUOTE(shoota @ Aug 17, 2007 -> 02:01 AM)
As I posted before, this is why we need to bring back home economics to schools.

Without it, our youth will blur the gender lines and this is the result. Soon girls will not be pressured to stay thin like their favorite movie stars and then guys won't want to bone them. No procreation leads to extinction, so for the benefit of the human race, bring back home economics.

I'm guessing that you are pretty familiar with the term chivalry......But anyways, did anyone click on the picture of her. I did on accident and i was like DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNN big ol' girl.