kapkomet

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE(vandy125 @ Aug 30, 2007 -> 04:14 PM)
Mine is actually, "When do the Bears start?"bearssmilie2.jpg

Seriously....can't get here fast enough! I actually scored some primo seats for the Bears/Chargers game next week and takin my son! Loge. Row 2!!!! :headbang

QUOTE(Wanne @ Aug 30, 2007 -> 04:51 PM)
Seriously....can't get here fast enough! I actually scored some primo seats for the Bears/Chargers game next week and takin my son! Loge. Row 2!!!! :headbang

I'm going to get a kick out of our offense facing their defense. Good luck, and I'd be happy if they win...but good luck!

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Aug 30, 2007 -> 05:40 PM)
I'm going to get a kick out of our offense facing their defense. Good luck, and I'd be happy if they win...but good luck!

they are going to pressure the s*** out of grossman, and we know what happens when someone gets some pressure on Grossman.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 30, 2007 -> 08:23 PM)
HAHAHA, Andy Gonzalez at 3rd rules. Throws it over PK's head, throw it short of PK, had an error last night. How long will this useless experiment last?

Maybe he can single handedly lose us enough games to get the number 1 pick.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 30, 2007 -> 08:23 PM)
HAHAHA, Andy Gonzalez at 3rd rules. Throws it over PK's head, throw it short of PK, had an error last night. How long will this useless experiment last?

As long as necessary. Someone needs to play 3B while Fields in becoming accustomed to LF. All Gonzalez is doing is speeding up a loss. Instead of losing late because of the bullpen, we're giving up the lead now in the 3rd.