kapkomet

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This may become hilarious if Guillen continues to leave Gonzalez at 3B. They're going to bunt down the line every opportunity.

And while I still believe Gonzalez is our best option for 3B while Fields develops, tonight just isn't his night. For nothing else, save him the embarrassmet.

Maybe the Sox should have a promotion and pick fans from the stands to play third base each inning the rest of the year.

A lot of fans would get to play MLB and think of all the relatives who would buy tickets and they couldn't do worse than this hack we have at third the rest of September.

--Sammy Sosa loves playing against the Sox. Wait, every ex Sox loves playing against the Sox. Bombs away.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ Aug 30, 2007 -> 06:52 PM)
I think the best example might have been the Cameron game against Parque, et al.

ouch - that night was humiliating. Not as bad as buying box seats to watch Danny Wrong lose 19-0 to the Angels, but close.

In a season of all time lows, is it a stretch that the sox could have more errors than hits tonight?

QUOTE(South Side Fireworks Man @ Aug 30, 2007 -> 07:39 PM)
Josh no-Fields stands and watches the catcher run back after a dropped third strike then gets thrown out at first. I hope the Sox are through drafting football players to play baseball.

you raise a sage point for discussion: who's dumber, football players or baseball players? BB players were on my floor 2nd year of college...I'm leaning toward them.

Josh no-Fields stands and watches the catcher run back after a dropped third strike then gets thrown out at first. I hope the Sox are through drafting football players to play baseball.

He's like the third best hitter on our team.

It'd be nice if the Sox stopped trading for former football players (Jerry Owens.)

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Aug 30, 2007 -> 09:47 PM)
He's like the third best hitter on our team.

Not to mention he's a rookie which was obviously a rookie mistake. Can't fool the umps thinking you tipped the ball. Of all the rookies to hate on, Josh would be the least in my book.