Sign in to follow this  
Tony

September 12th GameThread.

Why can't Luis Terrero get a start every once in a while? Why must we be subjected to the absolute ineptitude of two 30 somethings who's careers are pretty much over?

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Sep 12, 2007 -> 11:40 AM)
Why can't Luis Terrero get a start every once in a while? Why must we be subjected to the absolute ineptitude of two 30 somethings who's careers are pretty much over?

Ozzie's had it out for him ever since he kinda ran over Ozzie's dog.

Really?

Well, replace the word "Kinda" with the word "repeatedly" and the word "Dog" with "Son".

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 12, 2007 -> 02:01 PM)
Uribe's working a 1.179 OPS in September.

Which pisses me off. Look at what he has done the last week or two - he made the exact changes to his hitting that varoius coaches have been telling him to do for years. He does it occasionally, then goes back to his old self. Its ridiculous, because if he did it all the time, he really would be a high end shortstop.

Sorry Juan, but you had the last two seasons to do this. I think its a bit too late now.

QUOTE(max power @ Sep 12, 2007 -> 02:11 PM)
Big Jim hits 499!

A line shot to right.

He'll hit number 500 in about an hour and nobody will even know. I didn't even know there was a game today until about 10 minutes ago.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Sep 12, 2007 -> 12:02 PM)
Which pisses me off. Look at what he has done the last week or two - he made the exact changes to his hitting that varoius coaches have been telling him to do for years. He does it occasionally, then goes back to his old self. Its ridiculous, because if he did it all the time, he really would be a high end shortstop.

Sorry Juan, but you had the last two seasons to do this. I think its a bit too late now.

that should be added to the envelope with his final paycheck

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Sep 12, 2007 -> 02:14 PM)
He'll hit number 500 in about an hour and nobody will even know. I didn't even know there was a game today until about 10 minutes ago.

Neither did I, and you're probably right. I hope he hits it Friday or Saturday so he gets the ovation he deserves.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 12, 2007 -> 03:01 PM)
Ozzie's had it out for him ever since he kinda ran over Ozzie's dog.

Really?

Well, replace the word "Kinda" with the word "repeatedly" and the word "Dog" with "Son".

Love that Simpson's quote!

Go Sox!

Edited by kageman129

QUOTE(max power @ Sep 12, 2007 -> 03:18 PM)
Neither did I, and you're probably right. I hope he hits it Friday or Saturday so he gets the ovation he deserves.

I'll be at the game on Sunday . . . Hopefully he holds out till then so I can see something cool happen live during this pathetic season.

Too bad I didn't go to the Bobby Jenks tying the streak game . . .

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Sep 12, 2007 -> 04:06 PM)
Boone Logan is the balls.

Also, a pretty nice effort for Javier today. Jim is gonna have to face a left hander this inning.

Edited by ottawa_sox