We should be in 1st place at the All-Star break

mac9001

Next nine games (after the Twins) vs. TB, DET & CLE. No better time then now to gain ground.

If were a couple games over .500 I wont be dissapointed.

However, it's a possibility..... those teams arent very good.

like i said b4 anything under 6-3 is a failure.

detroit is playing real good baseball right now...they are beating up on toronto...anytime we play a lou pinella coached team i worry...i never feel good about an upcoming series..supporting this franchise for 30 some years will do that to ya :o

Sadly, my friend, I can relate.

BTW, Welcome back!

detroit is playing real good baseball right now...they are beating up on toronto...anytime we play a lou pinella coached team i worry...i never feel good about an upcoming series..supporting this franchise for 30 some years will do that to ya :o

I get real tired of guys saying we should crush teams blah blah blah..............you play one f***ing game at a time, and hope you win that game. Why people feel the need to look past tomorrow simply amazes me.

I get real tired of guys saying we should crush teams blah blah blah..............you play one f***ing game at a time, and hope you win that game.  Why people feel the need to look past tomorrow simply amazes me.

The team plays them one day at a time. We are fans, and we can look ahead. :D