Sox may not be Done

Chisoxfn

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Murcie just told me that the score is saying Sox are now talking a deal with the Yanks to land Jeff Weaver.  Supposedly major league players involved in this one.

Who knows where its at.

:o

f*** jeff weaver and everyone who looks like him. an asshole of a pitcher with a 4-6 record, 5.59 ERA, worst on the whole entire yankee team OH BABY LET'S GO GET HIM.

If we're going to add a starting pitcher I strongly suggest we look elsewhere. Unless there is a three way deal in the works here.....hmmmmm...

CWSOX45

Why Weaver? Our rotation is fine, our bullpen could use a lift though.

Kenny, you did good pal. Let's not go overboard tonite okay?

CWSOX45

I agree. I don't see the need for Weaver either. It's weird, this team starts to play well and then they feel the need to overhaul it. Tweak it with a move or two, that is fine. But hey, let's not go overboard.

I don't know about anyone else, but if you watched Weaver pitch on Sunday you'd see why it would be an awesome pickup. He could go to the rotation or pen (If he goes to the rotation, Wright goes to the pen) and that would finish things off.

I don't think it makes sense unless the Sox deal Jimenez and Konerko or something like that.

Weaver is a stud, imo.

Since when did KW drink a little George Steinbrunner??? I'm loving how gusty he's been! Let's just hope he doesn't give up on Carlos Lee or Joe Crede. Maybe Jiminez and Rios can be involved in this trade, if it, in fact, is gonna happen.

Since our starting rotation's looking pretty good now, why not put Weaver in the bullpen instead if we get him.

I'm thinking Konerko and Jimenez  :D

That should be in green ;)

NY wants way too much in prospects for Weaver. Additionally, why would NY trade for Konerko and Jimenez when they have Giambi, Soriano, and Jeter :huh: ?

Call it a hunch, but this one isn't gonna happen :nono .

Since when did KW drink a little George Steinbrunner???  I'm loving how gusty he's been!  Let's just hope he doesn't give up on Carlos Lee or Joe Crede.  Maybe Jiminez and Rios can be involved in this trade, if it, in fact, is gonna happen.

Since our starting rotation's looking pretty good now, why not put Weaver in the bullpen instead if we get him.

I say trade Jimenez for a reliever. It would make sense. Then Gary Glover could go to AAA. (If he has options left.)

CWSOX45

Since when did KW drink a little George Steinbrunner???  I'm loving how gusty he's been!  Let's just hope he doesn't give up on Carlos Lee or Joe Crede.  Maybe Jiminez and Rios can be involved in this trade, if it, in fact, is gonna happen.

I say trade Jimenez for a reliever. It would make sense. Then Gary Glover could go to AAA. (If he has options left.)

CWSOX45

That could be done. And I guess that Weaver COULD be a better #5 starter. But nothing more than that! He would be better than Wright.

If we can get Wright to drink what Garland did after his slow start, we may not even need help in our starting rotation.

CWSOX45

That could be done. And I guess that Weaver COULD be a better #5 starter. But nothing more than that! He would be better than Wright.

If we can get Wright to drink what Garland did after his slow start, we may not even need help in our starting rotation.

Heather, Wright has given the Sox a chance to win in most of his starts this year. His s***ty record shouldn't fool anyone. This rotation does not need help, I don't want Weaver in this clubhouse. Nor will I ever.

CWSOX45