Red Sox Indians

Gregory Pratt

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Oct 21, 2007 -> 09:46 PM)
Manny's the obvious one. I don't care for JD Drew. Youkillis' game I have no problem with but I hate the sight of him. Lugo is, unless I'm mistaken, a wife-beater (please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he was arrested or sued or detained for it -- it came out somewhere). I don't like "Big Papi" for reasons I can't get into here but that I imagine you can surmise. I don't like Varitek. I like Lowell. I don't like Francona. I don't like Gagne. I do like Papelbon a lot.

But overall, it's just not a group I care for.

I can't stand the Red Sox in general....much less their fan base. The ONLY thing I like about the BoSox is Pedrioa...but that's because I'm pro ASU and saw him his whole career. You always knew he'd be successful at the next level. I'd never seen a hitter like him at ASU...and I've been out here 23 years and have seen a bunch out here (including Bonds, Mike Kelly, Travis Buck, Larish (who was the Tiger Minor League POY). Pedroira just stood out....

I can't stand the Red Sox in general....much less their fan base. The ONLY thing I like about the BoSox is Pedrioa...but that's because I'm pro ASU and saw him his whole career. You always knew he'd be successful at the next level. I'd never seen a hitter like him at ASU...and I've been out here 23 years and have seen a bunch out here (including Bonds, Mike Kelly, Travis Buck, Larish (who was the Tiger Minor League POY). Pedroira just stood out....

He's the man. I've never been so happy to look identical to someone that looks like John Clayton.

Somebody on the Yankee board who has over a thousand posts said tonight that "Pedroia is the next Jeter". Quite the praise.

Your team is a handful of outs away from getting to the World Series, and your cruising White Sox and Yankee message boards?

Nice.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. Monday's are my busiest days, I've gone out drinking the last week due to these games. I'm content talking on the Red Sox message board with my buddies tonight.

Don't be a dickhead.