Finals Thread

Texsox

7 finals for 6 classes, welcome to college!

I submitted my written final for my "Computers in Business" class already and Saturday is the computer practical. Next week I have Psychology, Accounting, Micro, Finite, and Philosophy.

At this point I'm more worried about the IU-Kentucky basketball game and the fantasy football playoffs starting this week.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Dec 6, 2007 -> 03:34 PM)
7 finals for 6 classes, welcome to college!

I submitted my written final for my "Computers in Business" class already and Saturday is the computer practical. Next week I have Psychology, Accounting, Micro, Finite, and Philosophy.

At this point I'm more worried about the IU-Kentucky basketball game and the fantasy football playoffs starting this week.

2 finals for 5 classes.

it gets way easier as you go.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Dec 7, 2007 -> 07:14 AM)
Not.worth.it.

(And nothing like undergrad)

All work and no play. We have a smallish program here that looks good to me now. We'll see in a year. I've been invited to take a couple grad level courses next year and will probably take them up on the offer. That way I will get a taste.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Dec 10, 2007 -> 12:47 PM)
*&^%#*^$% It looks like I missed an A in one class by two points (900 pts possible). I had two formatting errors on papers, either one would have been the difference. Damn :angry:

you now have the right to do any or all of the following

1. b**** as much as possible (I'd expect way more than this)

2. Freak out on your teacher for being a meanie/inconsiderate asshole (whichever suits the situation better)

3. Get as drunk as possible (and then come posting on here)

4. pretty much anything else

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Dec 11, 2007 -> 02:09 AM)
you now have the right to do any or all of the following

1. b**** as much as possible (I'd expect way more than this)

2. Freak out on your teacher for being a meanie/inconsiderate asshole (whichever suits the situation better)

3. Get as drunk as possible (and then come posting on here)

4. pretty much anything else

I am waiting for him to post grades and see if he reconsidered one of my papers.

I get to my Macroeconomics class today and my instructor says:

"There was some confusion about what I said in regards to the minimum course grade I wrote on your last test. If you fail, you still will have that minimum course grade. (I had a B for my minimum course grade.) If you have an A, please just return the sheets of paper to the desk and I will recycle them, you will get an A in the class. For everyone else, the University says I have to supply a final to you, and you must take it, but they never said anything about me not grading them, so if you don't mind, please just drop off all of the tests with whatever answers you filled in. I will give you the grade you deserve, whether that be the minimum course grade OR the grade you will move up to."

Tomorrow, I go to my Math course, I have two more on Thursday, with Broadcast Announcing and Environmental Life Science coming up before I drive home to Downers Grove at 2:30.

QUOTE(The Beast @ Dec 11, 2007 -> 10:35 PM)

"There was some confusion about what I said in regards to the minimum course grade I wrote on your last test. If you fail, you still will have that minimum course grade. (I had a B for my minimum course grade.) If you have an A, please just return the sheets of paper to the desk and I will recycle them, you will get an A in the class. For everyone else, the University says I have to supply a final to you, and you must take it, but they never said anything about me not grading them, so if you don't mind, please just drop off all of the tests with whatever answers you filled in. I will give you the grade you deserve, whether that be the minimum course grade OR the grade you will move up to."

Tomorrow, I go to my Math course, I have two more on Thursday, with Broadcast Announcing and Environmental Life Science coming up before I drive home to Downers Grove at 2:30.

Nice on the econ...I'm horrible at econ, didn't do that well on the test, but still got the grade I needed to, so it's not that bad.

3 down, 2 to go.

4.75 of 5 completed. Part of my Lit final was outside of class. About an hour of class left for this semester, then four weeks of break. I'm also taking two weeks vacation, so they next couple of weeks should be sweet.

QUOTE(The Beast @ Dec 11, 2007 -> 10:35 PM)

Spot the professor with tenure (or ABD graduate student)!