Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (lostfan @ Dec 31, 2008 -> 10:58 AM)
Oh, I guess I never caught that.

I think I've only ever directly mentioned what I do one time although I make references to it in the Buster a lot. It's not like a secret or anything, just not something I want to plaster all over a message board for random people to see.

You are the cowboy in a Village People tribute band? Who knew?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 31, 2008 -> 12:12 PM)
You are the cowboy in a Village People tribute band? Who knew?

I'm actually a tranny stripper/call girl.

BTW, one of my co-workers gave told me to remind you that you still owe payment from the last appointment. :)

QUOTE (lostfan @ Dec 31, 2008 -> 10:58 AM)
Oh, I guess I never caught that.

I think I've only ever directly mentioned what I do one time although I make references to it in the Buster a lot. It's not like a secret or anything, just not something I want to plaster all over a message board for random people to see.

To be clear, I WAS a cop. That was 10 years ago now.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 31, 2008 -> 08:37 AM)
In Illinois a single time offender will have to buy the key breathalyzer now. Its the strictest standard in the country.

I don't know anything about the penalties, I just know it's a HUGE priority for cops out here. Maybe it's because back home in the city they are more concerned with drugs, gangs etc. Out here, cops have nothing else to do, plus with no public trans, they know people have to drive.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 31, 2008 -> 12:25 PM)
I'll always be Client #9 to her :wub:

Holy s***, all this time you had me fooled into thinking you were a conservative. I can see why you wouldn't want to reveal your real identity on the board either. :lolhitting

Edited by lostfan