American Gladiators

Buehrle>Wood

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That old blonde guy really annoyed me. I'm glad he almost had a heart attack and lost. I also am amazed at how much they've improved upon the old show, in almost every aspect. And that was no small task, since the original show had the considerable force of nostalgia behind it.

So who else will be watching it tomorrow night?

QUOTE(almagest @ Jan 6, 2008 -> 11:55 PM)
That old blonde guy really annoyed me. I'm glad he almost had a heart attack and lost. I also am amazed at how much they've improved upon the old show, in almost every aspect. And that was no small task, since the original show had the considerable force of nostalgia behind it.

So who else will be watching it tomorrow night?

I hear there's some sort of football game on.

I didnt get to watch it but loved it when I was a kid.I predicted that this new one would fail cause I thought the younger generation wouldnt take to it and the people who watched the old version wouldnt like it because it just wouldnt be the same.But from these post I guess I was wrong.

that show was amazing .. i might have to tune into the BCS game a bit late ... Venom is definitely the hottest and she might be from the Chicago area someone said that to me today I dont know though.