"Who would you rather be?"

Woods.

The only reason I'd consider to be Brady, is because of Gisele Bundchen.

Woods is probably the most dominant golfer ever. Can Tom Brady he's the most dominant QB ever? No, I don't think he can.

Woods is more marketable, he has a worldwide fanbase, unlike Brady who's probably hated outside of New England (and who no-one besides Americans would know).

Besides I would rather be able to rip a drive 300-350 metres, instead of throwing a ball.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jan 29, 2008 -> 03:59 PM)
Woods.

Woods is probably the most dominant golfer ever. Can Tom Brady he's the most dominant QB ever? No, I don't think he can.

Woods is more marketable, he has a worldwide fanbase, unlike Brady who's probably hated outside of New England (and who no-one besides Americans would know).

Besides I would rather be able to rip a drive 300-350 metres, instead of throwing a ball.

There were Japanese reporters at the Jacksonville game who told him that he looks very "Zen" out there and that they admired his grace and wanted to know how he does it. ;)

Woods.

Yeah to meters, haha it's cool, it's just different to hear someone say meters compared to yards. But I'm sure it's the same way with yards for you.

unlike Brady who's probably hated outside of New England (and who no-one besides Americans would know).

Everyone wanted a piece of Tom Brady at Super Bowl media day on Tuesday. Including one woman who wasn't his girlfriend, model Gisele Bundchen.

"Tom, I'm in love with you! Will you marry me please?" called a woman in a wedding dress.

"Are you really? Wow. I've never had a proposal," Brady responded, laughing.

Always cool under pressure, Brady deflected the comment, which turned out to be from TV Azteca's Ines Gomez Mont. "What's your name first? Ines. Wow beautiful name, Ines."

"I'm the real Ms. Brady," Gomez Mont called out.

Brady, still smiling: "I've got a few Ms. Bradys in my life. I'm a one-woman man."

Even Patriots coach Bill Belichick got the TV Azteca treatment. When Gomez Mont told Belichick about her marriage proposal, he offered a non-committal answer. However, when Gomez Mont asked if the always serious coach if he thought she was better than Bundchen, that raised an eyebrow.

"I wouldn't go that far," Belichick said.

QUOTE(Leonard Zelig @ Jan 30, 2008 -> 02:11 PM)
So would everybody who would rather be Woods than Brady because of the money rather be Michael Jackson than John Mayer?

My reasoning isn't about money. Some may even say it's because I'm a Colts fan, making this question no contest (since Brady is one of the options). I'd still rather be Tiger over Peyton. Hell, you all know how I am about Frank; I'd be Tiger over him any day too.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan99 @ Jan 30, 2008 -> 01:23 PM)
I really don't get how this is relevant.

If you would rather be x than y because x makes more money than y. Then would be safe to say that if a makes more money than b, then you would rather be a.

It may be a stupid question, but no stupider than the original one asked.

QUOTE(Leonard Zelig @ Jan 30, 2008 -> 01:45 PM)
If you would rather be x than y because x makes more money than y. Then would be safe to say that if a makes more money than b, then you would rather be a.

It may be a stupid question, but no stupider than the original one asked.

It doesn't have much to do with money. Has to do with legacy. Brady's won't nearly be as big of a legacy as Woods because Woods will play for 30 more years, at least. Brady, not so much.

Plus, neither diddles kids. And I'd pick John Mayer cuz he diddled Jessica Simpson.

It doesn't have much to do with money. Has to do with legacy. Brady's won't nearly be as big of a legacy as Woods because Woods will play for 30 more years, at least. Brady, not so much.

Im sorry but I dont care how long Tiger plays.

Montana's legacy > Palmer, Golden Bear, Hogan, whoever else you want to name.

Why?

Because:

Football>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> x infinity golf

Once again, this is not as simple as money, legacy, or anything.

I would rather be a football player. Now granted I would trade 200k and playing football to be Tiger Woods, but Brady has enough money, and gets to play a great sport. He then can coach/gm etc, if he wants.

For all of Tigers money he will never be Super Bowl MVP, and thats worth more than all the money in the world.

Within 10 years, Brady will just be another memory of a past great QB, Tiger will still be playing and still beating dudes at a freaking leisure activity. Football vs Golf has ZERO to do with it for me.

And if you want to talk Legacy, did people suddenly pick up football because Tom Brady hooked on with the Pats? Tiger Woods revolutionized golf, he changed the way people make courses, he raised interest level in kids, he put it back on TV listings, he changed the equipment, the apparel, the accepted attitude and the competitiveness of a sport. Tom Brady is a championship QB, but there were many before him, and many more after him. Tiger is possibly one of a kind, especially in this generation. THATS a legacy.

Yeah I want to trade my life for someone else's just for the things left behind when they die. For me it's about the experiences, not the legacy. And winning a major tournament can't touch a super bowl championship with a 20-foot pole