Soxtalk's Biggest Loser Club

sox4lifeinPA

Though the dieting thread can continue, I thought it was a good idea to start a different thread specifically dedicated to the SBLC.

If you are participating and using the sig counter, please post in this thread so it's easy for me to track everyone's results here. I will do a weekly run down of all participants results, including the monthly tally.

My results for week 1: 3lbs lost

weight.png

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gained Jim's loss. :stick

Cleaning my frige of bad food. Now I'm ready.

Start weight: 226

Current weight: 227

Goal weight: 190

lbs lost: +1

lbs to go: 37

Edited by Texsox
Added current tally, since it would be lost next week.

Oh my god, I went into today at 208 with shoes and clothes on.. I then played basketball for 3 1/2 hours straight, I didnt weigh myself after but I had to sweat out at least 5 lbs.. man I am so tired

Im gonna do my updates on Mondays

Just a few facts for us:

There are 13 participants in the SBLC.

Our Average starting weight is 240 lbs

We have pledged to lose 466 lbs.

Which would lower our average weight to 203.8 lbs or ~36.2 lbs of weight loss each.

One pound = 3,500 calories.

Which means we need to burn 1,631,000 calories to reach our goals.

With 30 minutes of Cardio (running at 5.5mph) and 30 minutes of weight training we would burn ~429 calories (294+135)

We will need to work out 3802 hours to reach our goal

or run 2773 miles

I'm in trouble. I have been avoiding BJ's Brewhouse ever since they opened a few months back. Stopped in last night. Deep dish pizza (have not had one in years) and white chocolate macadamia nut giant cookie with two scoops of vanilla ice cream (shared). And a couple selections of their beer.

:stick

Don't sweat it Tex.... just get right back on your plan and you will be fine. Cheating in a big way is not a bad thing.

On the other hand, I had a crappy weekend and didn't eat well all weekend. I lost all discipline. Trying to get it back today, but it is likely going to be too much to have any positive results this week. Not helping that I have flu-like symptoms today and I am weak.

Friday, I weighed in a couple pounds lighter. Lost 2 more over the weekend, but might have made a mistake by indulging in a plate of potato salad today. I'll know more tomorrow. Just in case, I'm leaving a plate out on the counter tonight, and I'll eat it tomorrow and shed a few pounds the old fashioned way all day tomorrow.

I had a serious backslide this week and GAINED 2 lbs (Back to 191 lbs). :crying

I had to make an unplanned trip back to Chicago for a family funeral and I sort of overdid it on all the city comfort food. Two nights of pizza, a post-funeral brunch, a few beers I can't get in Florida, a hotdog here and there, and a big Valentine's dinner when i got back home last night all took their toll.

I'd be voted off the show this week for sure. Carrots and an apple for lunch today and 20 miles on the stationary this weekend!!

Edited by FlaSoxxJim