Look at how awful this Clinton interview is

bmags

So, regardless of the hate for Hillary Clinton, and the inevitable grimaces over her cackles, I think all of us can scratch our heads over the TeenBeat/Ladies Home Journal-esque questions Couric starts with over the first 3 minutes. This interview would scream sexist to me if it wasn't done by a woman. I can't imagine Couric being..

well, you watch the video...I tried to embed but their embed didn't work. If a noble soul could do that for me I'd be obliged.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/ma...tml?id=3814250n

As I was saying, I can't imagine this line of questioning for a presidential candidate if they were male from Couric. She is so shocked that Hillary has so much energy! And what if she doesn't win??!?!?! Like, man I thought you'd say that, but I mean, I'M tired from my job and I don't do anything! SURELY you must be exhausted right? Either this was a great job by 60 minutes to sabotage Clinton, or just proof at how awful katie couric is at her job. Because Obama's interview was great, and this had nothing to do with obama v. clinton.

i stopped listening after that first question. "deep down in your deepest darkest thoughts at night blah blah blah" shut the hell up Katie! What did she THINK Clinton was going to say? "yes i think about losing all the time. yes i worry about him beating me cuz he's doing so well. why don't i just go ahead and endorse the guy right now?"

QUOTE(CanOfCorn @ Feb 13, 2008 -> 04:52 AM)
Steve Krofft had an insightful and engaging interview with Obama...Couric seemed like she was still on the Today Show. She won't make it past the May sweeps. I wish Carol Marin was still doing stories for 60 Minutes.

I think that was the killer, juxtaposing it with Krofts interview made it that much worse.