Nick Swisher

peanut33tillman

One of my favorite already as well. I got the chance to go out drinking with him, Danks, and Owens during SoxFest. He is one hell of a good guy. Even exchanged email addresses, and he emailed me that Tuesday after the fest saying how good of a time it was. Totaly awesome guy!

QUOTE(SoxPride56 @ Mar 5, 2008 -> 01:15 PM)
One of my favorite already as well. I got the chance to go out drinking with him, Danks, and Owens during SoxFest. He is one hell of a good guy. Even exchanged email addresses, and he emailed me that Tuesday after the fest saying how good of a time it was. Totaly awesome guy!

Yea doesnt surprise me one bit he emailed you, I hear he's an excellent guy off the field as well...lol lucky you getting to kick a few back with him I bet that was a blast

QUOTE(SoxPride56 @ Mar 5, 2008 -> 01:15 PM)

and his e-mail address is ....... ;)

Edited by JFields27

QUOTE(JFields27 @ Mar 5, 2008 -> 08:25 PM)
and his e-mail address is ....... ;)

Ha ha... I don't know how he would feel about me giving that out, hope you can understand. I do know however, that if you email him from his website, he will respond to your email. It might take him time, but he will get back to you sooner or later.

Nick Swisher is a gamer thats for sure. For him to go up to Ozzie and say "I can't stand to be losing these ST games" says an aweful lot. This dude cares, he has fun and he will make an imediate impact. He will be on Sportsnite tonight at 10:30 for an interview. That should be entertaining.

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Mar 5, 2008 -> 10:22 PM)
Nick Swisher is a gamer thats for sure. For him to go up to Ozzie and say "I can't stand to be losing these ST games" says an aweful lot. This dude cares, he has fun and he will make an imediate impact. He will be on Sportsnite tonight at 10:30 for an interview. That should be entertaining.

Yea I thought that article and that quote really shows that fiery competitive attitude i think this team seems to lack at times...Im expectin big things from swish

QUOTE(BearSox @ Mar 6, 2008 -> 12:17 AM)
I like Swisher and think he is a good player, but I really don't think his production next year will help us a whole lot.

I agree. Ryan Sweeney would probably be a much better option.

/green

QUOTE(BearSox @ Mar 5, 2008 -> 11:17 PM)
I like Swisher and think he is a good player, but I really don't think his production next year will help us a whole lot.

.668 and .645 opposed to .836...

Yeah, Nick Swisher won't help the Sox a whole lot at all

Does he seem more relaxed at the plate when he plays the corners instead of center? His career splits trend that way but there are not a lot of games. I just thought he had more focused at bats when playing left in the couple of clips I've seen this spring, so I looked it up.

He's only 17 AB into meaningless ST games, but has anyone else noticed this?

QUOTE(SoxPride56 @ Mar 5, 2008 -> 08:40 PM)
Ha ha... I don't know how he would feel about me giving that out, hope you can understand. I do know however, that if you email him from his website, he will respond to your email. It might take him time, but he will get back to you sooner or later.

lol. Funny you mention that. Nick and I also talk via email. He just sent me a reply back actually. :headbang