My proposed idea: - Rickey Henderson...

DaTank

QUOTE(kjshoe04 @ Mar 10, 2008 -> 11:10 PM)
I love Rickey for the fact that he bats righty and throws lefty. A weird combo.

I love Rickey for the fact that he always calls himself Rickey.

Plus, he has been called the Randy "Macho Man" Savage of baseball as you could never understand what either of them are talking about.

I think we should keep Cox; Ozzie added him to the staff for some reason. However, reading this post I admit I really love Rickey Henderson. In my opinion he may be the most complete non-steroid/HGH offensive player I ever watched, an unmatchable combination of speed, power and on-base skills. The guy was a true freak. I can only imagine what he may have done statistically if he were on roids or HGH in the mid 80s through early 90s, ala Bonds, Sosa were in recent memory. Eric Davis when he first came up in the mid 80s with the Reds was unreal as well.

QUOTE(haroldbainesknees @ Mar 11, 2008 -> 08:29 PM)
I think we should keep Cox; Ozzie added him to the staff for some reason. However, reading this post I admit I really love Rickey Henderson. In my opinion he may be the most complete non-steroid/HGH offensive player I ever watched, an unmatchable combination of speed, power and on-base skills. The guy was a true freak. I can only imagine what he may have done statistically if he were on roids or HGH in the mid 80s through early 90s, ala Bonds, Sosa were in recent memory. Eric Davis when he first came up in the mid 80s with the Reds was unreal as well.

I think it'd be nice to see how he plays out first, as mentioned in earlier posts. Remember Razor Shines? Ozzie had to add him to the coaching staff for some reason too, and look how he turned out. But I agree, Henderson was the greatest complete player, since I started watching baseball. He was just fun to watch. I wish more players we're like him.

I think it'd be nice to see how he plays out first, as mentioned in earlier posts. Remember Razor Shines? Ozzie had to add him to the coaching staff for some reason too, and look how he turned out. But I agree, Henderson was the greatest complete player, since I started watching baseball. He was just fun to watch. I wish more players we're like him.