NCAA BB

Honestly, this year more than normal I feel there are only about 7-8 teams that really have a shot at winning it all.

Memphis

UCLA

UNC

Kansas

Tennessee

Texas(slight stretch)

Georgetown(slight stretch)

Teams like Duke and Butler can't shoot their way through the entire tourney. Stanford just doesn't have enough from guardplay. Wisconsin's defense will at least get them to the Sweet 16, but not much further.

Teams like Connecticut, Clemson, Pittsburgh, Arkansas etc could suprise some people and make a run at the Sweet 16, but not much further to me.

Louisville could be somewhat of a suprise as a 3-4 seed to end up challenging for the Final Four.

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Mar 16, 2008 -> 01:00 PM)
Honestly, this year more than normal I feel there are only about 7-8 teams that really have a shot at winning it all.

Memphis

UCLA

UNC

Kansas

Tennessee

Texas(slight stretch)

Georgetown(slight stretch)

Teams like Duke and Butler can't shoot their way through the entire tourney. Stanford just doesn't have enough from guardplay. Wisconsin's defense will at least get them to the Sweet 16, but not much further.

Teams like Connecticut, Clemson, Pittsburgh, Arkansas etc could suprise some people and make a run at the Sweet 16, but not much further to me.

Louisville could be somewhat of a suprise as a 3-4 seed to end up challenging for the Final Four.

Pretty much completely agree though I think Tenn winning it all is more of a stretch than GTown. Honestly, if I were forced to pick a team to win it all that you didn't mention, it'd be USC and that's obviously quite a stretch.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 16, 2008 -> 02:45 PM)
Pretty much completely agree though I think Tenn winning it all is more of a stretch than GTown. Honestly, if I were forced to pick a team to win it all that you didn't mention, it'd be USC and that's obviously quite a stretch.

I actually like Louisville too, they have a better shot than Georgetown in my opinion.

They usually do well in the tourney.

Edited by ChWRoCk2