Toby Hall

joemg311

QUOTE(joemg311 @ Mar 15, 2008 -> 02:32 PM)
I just realized I havn't seen or heard about Toby Hall Playing all spring. Is he Hurt or something? If so who whos going to be the back up cetcher. I though I did a pretty good job keeping up with the sox news... whats going on?

Hall made his first start yesterday against the A's. They've been taking him as slowly as they can to allow him a chance to rebuild the strength in his shoulder.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Mar 15, 2008 -> 03:49 PM)
Hall made his first start yesterday against the A's. They've been taking him as slowly as they can to allow him a chance to rebuild the strength in his shoulder.

After all he went through the season, wouldn't it have been better just to get the shoulder surgery done and over with?

QUOTE(Whitewashed in '05 @ Mar 15, 2008 -> 05:34 PM)
After all he went through the season, wouldn't it have been better just to get the shoulder surgery done and over with?

I would have thought so too. But I have no idea what kind of advice he was given by his doctors or by the team doctors in terms of his rehab.

QUOTE(The Beast @ Mar 16, 2008 -> 11:25 AM)
I would hope that the Sox don't break camp with Hall, send him on a rehab assignment to Charlotte and then call him up when he's ready. It just doesn't make sense to play someone who still isn't that healthy.

Yeah I hope thats what they do too. They really should have shut him down last year, he needs to be 100% to be on this team. I'm sure they can find someone that can at least throw a runner or two out while not hitting.

Edited by joemg311

QUOTE(joemg311 @ Mar 16, 2008 -> 10:31 AM)
Yeah I hope thats what they do too. They really should have shut him down last year, he needs to be 100% to be on this team. I'm sure they can find someone that can at least throw a runner or two out while not hitting.

I wonder what Ron Karkovice is up to these days?