White Sox @ Indians - Opening Day Game Thread

Heads22

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Mar 31, 2008 -> 11:05 AM)
yeah, it's pouring here in Crystal Lake, I can't imagine that game has much of a chance of going, if it does the outfield will be a disaster, even with Bosard's new field

The game is in Cleveland. Or were you referring to the Cubs game?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(joesaiditstrue @ Mar 31, 2008 -> 12:59 PM)
wow, absolutely the worst called third strike call i've ever seen in my life @ the tigers/royals game, on alex gordon, the ball was outside about 5 inches

welcome to the AL renteria...he gone on 3 pitches

edit: damn you beat me to it

Edited by daa84

Miguel Cabrera with the 1st of MANY, MANY errors on the season.

the tigers defense sucks to say the least. their pitchers set a World Series record for errors a couple of years ago and their poor defense continues. Inge would of had that easily.

Does Miggy look like he is in the best shape of his life, as Ozzie said over the offseason?

no, but it is early and difficult to tell.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Mar 31, 2008 -> 01:10 PM)
Does Miggy look like he is in the best shape of his life, as Ozzie said over the offseason?

he looks in better shape, but not like when he first came up....hes still bigger

QUOTE(joesaiditstrue @ Mar 31, 2008 -> 11:59 AM)
wow, absolutely the worst called third strike call i've ever seen in my life @ the tigers/royals game, on alex gordon, the ball was outside about 5 inches

I'm OK with that since I have Verlander on my fantasy team. :D

Is anyone listening to the KC-Detroit game on MLB audio? I am getting an error and it won't load audio for either team. I have tried in both Firefox and IE.

I am hoping it is just a minor problem and that I can get the Sox game to play the audio.

Edited by BFirebird

Is anyone listening to the KC-Detroit game on MLB audio? I am getting an error and it won't load audio for either team. I have tried in both Firefox and IE.

I am hoping it is just a minor problem and that I can get the Sox game to play the audio.

Did you catch Aquateen Hungerforce, THE MOVIE, last night?! it was both hilarious and awesome.

In the past 48 hours or so, I've run in to, with no fast forwarding or anything of my own:

The episode of Family Guy where they do karaoke to "Don't Stop Believin'"

"Thunderstruck" coming up on shuffle this morning at the gym.

Yeah, I think I'm ready now.

QUOTE(Cali @ Mar 31, 2008 -> 01:45 PM)
Any updates on the weather?

whatever will hit cleveland, will probably hit detroit about an hour or so before, and it looks good at the detroit game right now....weather.com says not raining yet and that rain if it comes will come at around 6