White Sox @ Indians - Opening Day Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOO HOO, go Sox. We really need to get off to a hot start. If we start poorly, we are done. If we start strong, I think we will stay in the race. Something like 10-5 or a little worse would be real nice. Against C.C., just take pitches all day long, force him to throw a lot of pitches and be patient.

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Mar 30, 2008 -> 11:37 AM)
was it last year that the indians had to play their games in Milwaukee because of bad weather?

Yes it was...

If it happens again, I would be more than willing to make the trip north!

But, should they get this one in....

Lets kick ass!

:gosox1:

I gotta find a bar for this. In Columbia, Mo., the bars that are so reliable for Bears games are unfortunately equally reliable for Cubs, not Sox. Although, funny enough, it's as hard to find a sox game as a royals game here.

QUOTE(The Beast @ Mar 30, 2008 -> 01:29 PM)
Did they announce whether Wassermann or Masset made the team yet? 85 wins, here we come!

Masset because Wasserman still has options. At least, that's what chicagosports.com said.

Let's get this party started. Will know just a couple weeks in if this season will be any different than the disaster that was 2007. This is a BIG year for the franchise. Especially for a guy named Kenny Williams. No more excuses. 2006 failure was because all of the starting pitchers were worn down due to the previous season. Last year was a case of just about every regular having their worst season in years all at the same time. Not to mention the worst bullpen I've seen in my 17 years as a Sox fan.

They didn't want to rebuild, fine. Now go out there and be a contender. No more damn excuses.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE(SnB @ Mar 30, 2008 -> 04:50 PM)
have an exam at 3 so i will be on a long delay, but i can't wait. Hopefully its better than last year's disaster of an opening day.

ooh i'd almost forgotten.

that was a good one.