Chat Crew 2008

Buehrle>Wood

Friendly reminder that the chat room will again be the best place to discuss in-game White Sox baseball, among various other random topics. Here is the link:

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?autocom=chat

(And this doesn't mean we won't continue to whore said link out in the game thread)

I have to miss out on tomorrow's chat unfortunatly.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 30, 2008 -> 09:18 PM)
Friendly reminder that the chat room will again be the best place to discuss in-game White Sox baseball, among various other random topics. Here is the link:

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?autocom=chat

(And this doesn't mean we won't continue to whore said link out in the game thread)

I have to miss out on tomorrow's chat unfortunatly.

I'll be working unfortunately. However i'll be sure to join up for the evening games :headbang

GT gave a friendly reminder, and I'm going to give the unfriendly reminder -- none of you have any obligations tomorrow. People just hate all of you and talk crap behind your backs. Your jobs are pointless and the classes which conflict with the game will only end in a failing grade, anyways. Your only friends are in the chatroom. We accept your many....many faults.

I'll try to join in on these this year.

Any reason why it won't let me be "Felix" when I join it? It makes me enter a password, which apparently isn't the same as my forum pw, causing me to be Felix#### instead (where # is some number).

I'm going to be setting up a new chatroom for the Bears site and will post a link in it for the ST members (to check it out) and let me know if they are fans of it. If so, I will set it up here as well. It will integrate directly with the forum so when you log onto the site and click ot the chat your username will carry over and you can even click on a members name in the chat and access the profile from the forums.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 7, 2008 -> 02:50 PM)
I'm going to be setting up a new chatroom for the Bears site and will post a link in it for the ST members (to check it out) and let me know if they are fans of it. If so, I will set it up here as well. It will integrate directly with the forum so when you log onto the site and click ot the chat your username will carry over and you can even click on a members name in the chat and access the profile from the forums.

Awesome. I'm tired of being Felix#### as opposed to just Felix :P

y'know...last week i went in there during a day game and you know how many of you jokers were in there??? NONE...ZIPPO...ZERO...ZILCH!

I mean, I had a fantastic convo with myself, although I tend to disagree sometimes...no I don't...yes I do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...