• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE(Reddy @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 02:11 PM)
f*** you jose.

this is our 3rd best starter folks...

I think Mr Danks is our third starter....I hope we dont have to put up with this s***e from Jose again this year? We need to pull the plug on that guy if he continues to suck like this. We dealt with this for the entire 2007 season, we can't have a duplication of that. Get rid of this bum if he can't pitch past the 3rd damn inning.

QUOTE(peanut33tillman @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 06:14 PM)
god damn what the hell is he doing out there?? that fastball when he drops down is flat as a pancake he's so predictable....ughhhh

For some reason, over the past two years, Contreras is given the longest leash of anyone in the rotation.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 02:13 PM)
Contreras has no business still being a starting pitcher in the AL. He'll be out of the starting rotation soon enough.

Agree TOTALLY with sentence one...HOPING for sentence two to come to fruition. What a bum this guy is...we go out there put a 5 spot on the board and he gives up the lead (twice) thanks to his simple inability to hit the strike zone.

Lance Broadway (or someone)...you're next...

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 02:12 PM)
he was a quarterback.

I love it how when Crede does something awesome, the Crede lovers come out, when Crede doesn't something bad, the Fields lovers/Crede Haters come out.

Um, that was tongue-in-cheek as I was replying to the guy that said "For all you Crede haters, Fields wouldn't have made that play look so easy."

I find it funny that people think there has to be an East Coast- West Coast, Joe Crede- Josh Fields deal on every play that happens to Crede so I was only ridiculing the point by saying what Josh would have done.