Contreras vs. Robertson (BORING!)

TitoMB345

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 01:13 PM)
Contreras has no business still being a starting pitcher in the AL. He'll be out of the starting rotation soon enough.

I'd honestly like to see him just go back to throwing over the top every pitch instead of this multiple arm-slot bs.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Contreras has no business still being a starting pitcher in the AL. He'll be out of the starting rotation soon enough.

In favor of who? he makes a bizillion dollars and it's not exactly like the White Sox have Gio Gonzalez waiting in the wings. We're stuck with Jose. That's why he made the ball club this year.

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 01:13 PM)
unbelievable.

Jones has always been a White Sox killer. He's gone from the Twins to the Cubs to the Tigers so I continue to hate him.

Funny I've always liked him. Supposedly the first to arrive and practice and the last to leave.

I know this is the first game for Jose this year and the Sox 4th, but when you see three of our four starting picthers blow big time it just makes you frustrated. Nothing compares to the pain you see when the offense scores runs and a pitcher goes out these throwing lollipops and gives them all back. It happened too many times last year and its picking up right where it left off.

Let's show something fiery on the part of a Sox starting pitcher for a change and make us happy. Mr. Danks can take a bow though.

QUOTE(heirdog @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 01:16 PM)
Um, that was tongue-in-cheek as I was replying to the guy that said "For all you Crede haters, Fields wouldn't have made that play look so easy."

I find it funny that people think there has to be an East Coast- West Coast, Joe Crede- Josh Fields deal on every play that happens to Crede so I was only ridiculing the point by saying what Josh would have done.

haha don't worry, I wasn't pointing you out, sorry for the lack of communication, got what you were saying. I agree with what you're saying.

elRockin, vazquez and buehrle will come around just fine though. that's a guarantee. and danks looks like he may be able to hold down that 3 spot in the rotation nicely. atleast the offense looks a million times better without erstad, Pods, ect.

Edited by DonnyDevito

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 01:19 PM)
Crede and Uribe trying to get the Sox right back onto the field.

Why is that green? They are.

And I want Fidel Castro to fly over here and take the Bronze Titan back home.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 01:15 PM)
For some reason, over the past two years, Contreras is given the longest leash of anyone in the rotation.

I know it, it seems as of Ozzie still hangs on to the '05 and even the '06 Jose rather than the Jose of late...he just doesnt have it anymore