Buehrle (0-0) vs. Verlander (0-0)- KEEP IT UP!!

TitoMB345

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(soxfan3530 @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 10:50 PM)
I agree and i am a Anderson supported. Lets just agree that it is nice to have these type of problems with a number of players that can play at a number of positions. Crede is playing well. Fields is waiting in the wings and carlos looks good! Hopefully Owens will be great and we will have a real problem!

This is the best possible way for Anderson to be shafted out of a job IMO.

QUOTE(BurlyMan56 @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 09:52 PM)
God damn tons of ISU fans on here, sorry guys, I go here but I don't have Boo, O or Slack in my sig...Go Redbirds Go White Sox

Just good to have more fans! Glad to see the Redbird support on this board. Go Redbirds!

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 07:52 PM)
This was a great series. If the Sox go on to have a memorable season, one could point to this series as the momentum starter.

After last year all I can say is that we should all take in a little extra joy over this. Let it wash out that bad taste of 07 and get ready for some more. I really could get used to watching this team if they keep playing like they have this season.

Come on SOX!!!!

QUOTE(lostfan @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 09:52 PM)
This is the best possible way for Anderson to be shafted out of a job IMO.

I hope BA gets a fair chance this year but i dont see it with Quinten's play and Owens coming back. It should be Alexi going down but it will probably be Anderson unfortunately.

Its fun seeing the guys jump around and act like asses after a big series win like this, this team has a different feel to it so far to me and I like it alot. Ha I love seeing Swish jack around and act like an ass high fivin and stuff I love this kids attitude...I'm likin this team alot so far