Vazquez (0-1) vs. Blackburn (0-1): HOME OPENER!

TitoMB345

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been struggling all day to listen to XM when I had the chance and I just got to a computer to check MLB game day stats just as my hero Joe Crede slams the big one. I love that Joe Crede--- but not in that way--not that there's anything wrong with that mind you

QUOTE (Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Apr 7, 2008 -> 06:28 PM)
Let me just say this, every time I mention a Llama in a game thread this year, the sox have a big inning shortly there after. Respect the Rally Llama.

If the Sox ever lose due to your having not invoked the Rally Llama I think this board is entitled to curse you out until the next win.

Crede = the only thing that is keeping me down so far this season. I hate the outspoken inevitability of his departure. He has already provided some wicked defense and even before the slam he has been one of the top 3 hitters on the team despite the injury concerns.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Apr 7, 2008 -> 05:31 PM)
Joe is 6 for his last nine at bats

I'm SO glad every team passed on Joe as damaged goods. I hope the Sox get him at a huge discount now that Joe may feel "slighted" by the rest of the league for wanting to trade bags of used baseballs for him.

Meanwhile...TRADE FIELDS FOR PITCHING! :D

I know the Fields posts are kind of misplaced, but people took a lot of free shots at Crede in ST, so it's time for some to face up to their words.

He had a great '06 and then got hurt. Followed by an onslaught of doubt.

I cant help wonder if SF is calling now and upping the ante. Probably too early for that. But I wonder how KW would negotiate continued winning and the need to fill still remaining holes.

EDIT: yea, more misplaced stuff. i kno.

Edited by Princess Dye