Nick Swishers Chin Hair...

iWiN4PreP

QUOTE (Vance Law @ Apr 8, 2008 -> 10:30 PM)
I am having a real hard time with the s***ty facial hair on this team. Biggest disappointment yet.

You mean you don't like this:

ph_408057.jpgph_457429.jpg

Sort of seems since we got Swish his ever-changing hairstyles has rubbed off on the team, I sort of like the new looks lol.

Sure, it's bad looking, but stuff like this is what makes a team bond. I really believe that baseball is the sport that benefits the most from team unity. Eventually, someone from management will step in and tell them to clean up their looks, but the bonds will have already been formed between the players.

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Apr 8, 2008 -> 10:44 PM)
Sure, it's bad looking, but stuff like this is what makes a team bond. I really believe that baseball is the sport that benefits the most from team unity. Eventually, someone from management will step in and tell them to clean up their looks, but the bonds will have already been formed between the players.

Yeah I agree. As long as their winning I could care less.

Hydrogen Peroxide...aka Bleaching your goatee. You can also get the dye from a hairsalon (its basically peroxide in a sense). I know I used to have bleached hair back in the day.

So all I'd have to do is put this bleach on my chin hair/goatee? Wonderful :).

First you have to have puberty hit you.

You still remember the whole mustache thread aye? :)

Yeah, Williams needs to step up here. Either Boone and Bobby cut that awful beard, or let Buehrle go back to his tarp-sliding days.

I think the facial hair is fine, Swishers + Bobby's looks very normal.. Can't say much about Boone's tho..

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Apr 8, 2008 -> 10:55 PM)
Yeah I agree. As long as their winning I could care less.

i agree

i guess it's a good problem to mull over when the only thing you can complain about with your team is "damn it, they need to do something about the beards on this team"

im seriez

QUOTE (Markbilliards @ Apr 8, 2008 -> 09:35 PM)
Yeah, Williams needs to step up here. Either Boone and Bobby cut that awful beard, or let Buehrle go back to his tarp-sliding days.

This would seem to be more of JR/Ozzie's department than Kenny's but yeah if they're going to have rules regulating the length of the player's hair then you'd think JR would step in when over a quarter of his bullpen has gone amish.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 8, 2008 -> 11:29 PM)
This would seem to be more of JR/Ozzie's department than Kenny's but yeah if they're going to have rules regulating the length of the player's hair then you'd think JR would step in when over a quarter of his bullpen has gone amish.

Damn, did you make that sig? It's frickin' sweet.

Edited by Leonard Zelig

Dude, you NEED to do it. If not, go back to just the stache, it was so __________.

No doubt man, this is something that will boost my life into another level of awesomeness. I will be the only kid here with bleached Nick Swisher chin hair...

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Apr 8, 2008 -> 11:07 PM)
I think the facial hair is fine, Swishers + Bobby's looks very normal.. Can't say much about Boone's tho..

All right, I don't think you understand what the word normal means. Naturally colored facial hair, even if it makes you look like a biker, is more normal than bleache blonde facial hair

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 8, 2008 -> 10:40 PM)
All right, I don't think you understand what the word normal means. Naturally colored facial hair, even if it makes you look like a biker, is more normal than bleache blonde facial hair

And that's besides the fact that Bobby has been growing that same damn goat since late 05'...:)

Yeah, just made it today.

Yea, the sig is very nice.

It's the way it all goes together on the person. The bleach is a perfect touch.

All of their facial hair is awesome

You are either old, or a f***ing dork if you dont like it.. this is how we roll these days..

Right now I have some civil war chops with a boone logan chin goatee on the way.. its awesome

QUOTE (Shadows @ Apr 8, 2008 -> 11:51 PM)
Right now I have some civil war chops with a boone logan chin goatee on the way.. its awesome

I'll take yer word for it. Personally...it's not my taste no would I ever do it. Kind of like piercings. But hey...I'm not knocking it and to each their own. Hell...I shave my head and have a goat (that's not for everyone). My son calls me Stone Cold sometimes. Who friggin cares about the whiskers...let 'em have fun...plus we're winning.

QUOTE (Wanne @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 12:06 AM)
I'll take yer word for it. Personally...it's not my taste no would I ever do it. Kind of like piercings. But hey...I'm not knocking it and to each their own. Hell...I shave my head and have a goat (that's not for everyone). My son calls me Stone Cold sometimes. Who friggin cares about the whiskers...let 'em have fun...plus we're winning.

dude i can respetc that.. but me, im a logn hair facial hair pierced up tattiod dude and im in the wrong threwad cyuz im lookin for the drunk one