4/19 Gamethread: Sox (10-6) at Rays (7-10); 6:10; WGN

iWiN4PreP

QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ Apr 19, 2008 -> 06:05 PM)
Actually I went to get a beer after that play...did they show Ozzie in the dugout at all?? Did he say anything?

Yea I went away from the TV as well at the time, but you could tell Ozzie was pretty pissed though we all know Ozz isnt gonna stand for lack of execution and poor fundamentals for what shouldve been the end of the inning

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Frankensteiner @ Apr 19, 2008 -> 06:13 PM)
I don't know about you, but I can pretty much see how this game is going to go. Hope I'm wrong but this looks like your typical "powerful Sox lineup overmatched by crappy pitcher" game.

Except this is a pretty crappy Sox lineup.

GIDP. Another quick inning.

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 01:18 AM)
this game is over

mark has good stuff, not questioning his ability but, soft-tossers are just the type of pitchers that this TB lineup excels against

Actually, soft tossers should be able to keep young hitters off-balanced. It's usually the dead fastball pitchers that get rocked by young hitters. To say he has good stuff is false...there's no snap on his pitches.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 01:22 AM)
Not to sound sexist, but ESPN is having a woman do color for the Houston/Jazz game tonight. Is it wrong the it is annoying to me when women announce men's games? I'm going to hell.

If it's Doris Burke, I really hope you don't have HD. And if it's Pam Ward....I don't think she counts as a woman.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 19, 2008 -> 06:21 PM)
The one thing I'll give Uribe is that he's fun to watch on defense at 2nd base.

I think Juan would like 2B. More room to control. He likes to get EVERYTHING. He has mad range there.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 19, 2008 -> 06:23 PM)
If it's Doris Burke, I really hope you don't have HD. And if it's Pam Ward....I don't think she counts as a woman.

I have HD, and know what you mean.

Erin Andrews is money in HD.