HAPPY BIRTHDAY KING OF SOXTALK!

SoxFan1

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 22, 2008 -> 09:51 AM)
Thanks for the Bday wishes everyone. I'm going to have a sober night tonight (lousy 12 hour work day in front of me), but I will be absolutely ripped this weekend. Hopefully I'm not posting in the drunk thread though, well at least not until the next morning.

From what I got on this end... mission accomplished. :lolhitting

QUOTE (Steff @ May 2, 2008 -> 03:44 PM)
From what I got on this end... mission accomplished. :lolhitting

Haha, Did you see the drunk thread where I mentioned I woke up on Sunday morning with dollar bills in my pants (apparently I did a stripper dance at the bar for some girls).

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 2, 2008 -> 04:46 PM)
Haha, Did you see the drunk thread where I mentioned I woke up on Sunday morning with dollar bills in my pants (apparently I did a stripper dance at the bar for some girls).

No I didn't, but I can sure believe it. Maybe you were sending me video of the dancing... :unsure:

QUOTE (Steff @ May 2, 2008 -> 03:48 PM)
No I didn't, but I can sure believe it. Maybe you were sending me video of the dancing... :unsure:

Thats the only thing I can imagine...which is why deep down, I was thankful that whatever video I sent didn't go through cause if it did, I can only imagine how embarassing it would have been :lol:

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...