4/24 Gamethread: Sox (11-9) vs Yankees (12-10), 7:11 WGN

rangercal

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd like to see konerko hitting lower in the order but i doubt it'll ever happen, he's just not producing at cleanup, jim has been playing well over the last 4-5 games, going back to the tampa series

also cabrera would be great if he could show glimpses of all those dreadful 1st base/3rd baseline linedrives that he used to constantly do to us, all i've seen from him this year for the most part are weak ground balls, sometimes they squeak through the defense, but most of the time they don't

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Apr 24, 2008 -> 10:09 AM)
i'd like to see konerko hitting lower in the order but i doubt it'll ever happen, he's just not producing at cleanup, jim has been playing well over the last 4-5 games, going back to the tampa series

also cabrera would be great if he could show glimpses of all those dreadful 1st base/3rd baseline linedrives that he used to constantly do to us, all i've seen from him this year for the most part are weak ground balls, sometimes they squeak through the defense, but most of the time they don't

iam with you,joe crede would look nice at clean up!!!!!

QUOTE (soxfan3530 @ Apr 24, 2008 -> 12:46 PM)
Alright we need this one. Have we seen Hughes at all? Even in spot bullpen appearances last season?

Only one White Sox hitter has faced Hughes, Orlando Cabrera. He's 0-2 w/ BB.

Phillip Hughes better not "find his stuff" against us like Moose did last night. I think a win here is definitely needed to restore some calm to the Palehose. Hopefully Gavin can continue his hot April.

Plus, I've agreed to watch this one with some Yankee fan friends. I want to shut them up tonight! :gosox1:

QUOTE (SoxWS05 @ Apr 24, 2008 -> 02:17 PM)
We haven't had a drop of raid all day. The sky is getting gray tough.

Yeah I havent seen any raid either and the sky almost beat me up when i was driving home ..

Its Flava FLOYD time! Can he keep it up and finally get a win other than a team vs Detroit... granit he should have won vs Baltamore. If he wins and keeps his ERA down again, theres no doubt he should be AL pitcher of the month.

His current #'s: 2-0 with a 1.40 ERA in 19.1 innings. Thats pretty sick!

Floyd the stopper?!? Hey, why not?

the yankmees have rocked Javy and Contreras. Heck, they've rocked Chicago's entire pitching staff. Floyd can't have a 2.nothing ERA all season long. He is primed to get rocked tonight. I benched him in my fantasy leagues.