8/25 Gm. 1 - SOX vs./@ BAL, 5:05 CT, CSN

knightni

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GreatScott82 @ Aug 24, 2008 -> 11:38 PM)
I was just thinkin the same thing.... I really hope we see that!! Do the Sox wear the road uniforms or the home uniforms for the first game? It would sure be silly to change pants after a quick game.

Yeah, but there's not guarantee that this will be a quick game.

QUOTE (knightni @ Aug 25, 2008 -> 12:14 AM)
How awkward will a walk-off be, where no one in the stands celebrates with the "home" team?

I'll be there cheering the Sox. There usually are a ton of Sox fans in Baltimore. I'd say the last trip to Baltimore, the crowd was maybe 1/4 Sox fans.

QUOTE (BlackBetsy @ Aug 25, 2008 -> 08:55 AM)
I'll be there cheering the Sox. There usually are a ton of Sox fans in Baltimore. I'd say the last trip to Baltimore, the crowd was maybe 1/4 Sox fans.

Have one of those delicious fresh lemonades for me.I drank 4 of them in one game when I was there,they have the best I ever had.

QUOTE (shipps @ Aug 25, 2008 -> 08:57 AM)
Have one of those delicious fresh lemonades for me.I drank 4 of them in one game when I was there,they have the best I ever had.

Or a freshly poured Guiness from the stand on Eutaw!!! I love Guiness from the tap.

QUOTE (BlackBetsy @ Aug 25, 2008 -> 09:55 AM)

I wouldn't say it's that many. Maybe 15%.

What section will you be in? I'll be somewhere around 1st base.

Edited by lostfan

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 25, 2008 -> 12:58 PM)
Most likely Uribe at 2B, Crede at 3B, and save Getz in case the game goes on for multiple innings and we need a PR/PH, or defensive substitute.

yeah, uribe had taken his place. Still...it's been a while since Juan played 2b, hasn't it?