Dirty 30 Club vs The Hardcore Group

Getupstretch39

I didn't see this posted anywhere but I found this funny. Apparently the Swisher vs Crede thing from last week (Crede tearing up a "Dirty 30" shirt of Swisher's and tying it around his head and saying 'enough of this Dirty 30 stuff') has continued....according to Coop last night on The Score, Crede has started his own club, called The Hardcore Group.

Coop went on to say that it was all in good fun, but the clubhouse was pretty much divided equally on membership in the Dirty 30 club vs membership in The Hardcore Group.

Funny stuff. I wonder what players are on each side.....

While an undergrad, I was once @ a frat party where this fairly portly dude kept walking around, telling everyone how he'd done 21 shots, and then kept yelling "Hardcore" every chance he got, because doing 21 shots was hardcore!

Every time my friend and I saw him around campus after that, we'd yell "Hardcore!" back at him, and he had no idea what we were talking about.

I gotta go with Hardcore's group. Especially with the grand slams.

QUOTE (Getupstretch39 @ Apr 28, 2008 -> 04:41 PM)
I didn't see this posted anywhere but I found this funny. Apparently the Swisher vs Crede thing from last week (Crede tearing up a "Dirty 30" shirt of Swisher's and tying it around his head and saying 'enough of this Dirty 30 stuff') has continued....according to Coop last night on The Score, Crede has started his own club, called The Hardcore Group.

Coop went on to say that it was all in good fun, but the clubhouse was pretty much divided equally on membership in the Dirty 30 club vs membership in The Hardcore Group.

Funny stuff. I wonder what players are on each side.....

Can we get a hit above .270 group. Thats the one I want everyone to be a member of.

Boy, Crede has really come out of his shell.

A couple of years ago, that would have been unthinkable for him to do something like that.

Is it a coincidence that Crede really came out of his shell about the same time the White Sox picked up Pierzynski? I think not.

Pierzynski's impact has been profound both on and off the field.

Personally, I think it's great to have these kinds of personalities on a ballclub...it's endearing. It's a game. It should be fun...seems like these guys get that.

This team must be a marketing dream.

EDIT: It should be mentioned that in 2005, a similar "chemistry" and "culture" contributed to that team winning a lot of ballgames. I know it can't be quantified; but, following that team as manically as I did, there is no doubt that their "chemistry" and their "culture" was conducive to winning.

Let's hope it helps in winning this season. If it's not, you can keep your Dirty Thirty.

Edited by AddisonStSox

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 28, 2008 -> 10:40 PM)
Well, if it's Dirty 30 vs Hardcore 24, then it's essentially Busch/Keystone/Miller High Life vs Budweiser/Keystone/Miller

I'll take more for less, thank you very much

I love you.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 28, 2008 -> 09:40 PM)
Well, if it's Dirty 30 vs Hardcore 24, then it's essentially Busch/Keystone/Miller High Life vs Budweiser/Keystone/Miller

I foresee a "great taste! ... less filling!" commercial in the future.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 29, 2008 -> 03:44 PM)
I think 30 needs to start getting some hits.

isn't that the truth, but some will say .. look at his OB percentage with the OPS of our 3 and 4 guys ...(that cant knock him in?)

He is not a lead off hitter, Ozzie is handicapped with the players he has.

Edited by Soxpranos

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 28, 2008 -> 10:40 PM)

hahaha, genius.

Put me down for the Dirty 30 then.

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 09:01 AM)
David Gilmour is better anyways.

:headbang :headbang

Thanks man. Like I said, I'm down with just about as offensive a saying/picture/video you can find, but there's a line... Thanks for bring up the Floydness of this board too!