4/29 - SOX @ MIN, 7:10 CT, WCIU

knightni

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 29, 2008 -> 09:10 PM)
Jermaine is so off...his entire body is pulling while his arms are going forward.

even before he got hurt he hadnt been playing well...he and AJ have struggled since their hot starts....evne though AJ with a solid showing so far tonight

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 29, 2008 -> 08:10 PM)
Jermaine is so off...his entire body is pulling while his arms are going forward.

... It is much easier to list the guys that are not "way off" . I am actually starting to think we are better off with Brian Anderson in the line up than Dye. ... as long as we don;t make him bunt.

QUOTE (Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 01:12 AM)
... It is much easier to list the guys that are not "way off" . I am actually starting to think we are better off with Brian Anderson in the line up than Dye. ... as long as we don;t make him bunt.

Anderson gave us some quality at bats the past few days.

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Apr 29, 2008 -> 07:10 PM)
Hawk thinks DJ is the biggest dorko

So do I....he is. Very refreshing getting to watch away games with different announcers. I honestly can't take much more of DJ.

QUOTE (Wanne @ Apr 29, 2008 -> 07:14 PM)
So do I....he is. Very refreshing getting to watch away games with different announcers. I honestly can't take much more of DJ.

Any chance next year they swap Stone and DJ?

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Apr 29, 2008 -> 08:15 PM)
This game has me worried because you know the Twins will "pirahna" a run across this inning probably. I can see it: bloop single, SB, bunt, sac fly (that JD throws off the line to allow the run in).

... or JD takes forever to get to a single which becomes an inside the park homer.