CWS (14-15, L5) @ TOR (15-17, W3), 5/5, 6:07pm CT

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 5, 2008 -> 05:45 PM)
That better be some f***ing headache to have Pablo bat there. I mean his ears better be bleeding, he better be getting intravenous fluids. Because if he just needed a midol then he can go.

no s***.

was he even on the bench?

QUOTE (fathom @ May 5, 2008 -> 05:46 PM)
No, that was when we got a terrible performing player for one of the top pitchers available.

Somehow I think if we'd traded for Furcal, he'd be hitting .150 and Cabrera'd be hitting .400.

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ May 5, 2008 -> 09:45 PM)
I just don't understand how somehow the Sox find the most bizarre and unusual ways to f*** up easy opportunities and lose games in the worst possible ways. Un-f***ing-believable.

What is so hard to understand?? Bad teams do this every year. Get use to it b/e there will be many more nights like this.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 5, 2008 -> 09:47 PM)
Why not PH Uribe there? We also missed the guy who can not travel.

Ozuna needs to be released immediately. That was a straight fastball belt high down the middle. There has to be better players than him. His once neat ability is gone.

Because he was playing 2B?

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 6, 2008 -> 02:47 AM)

Ozuna needs to be released immediately. That was a straight fastball belt high down the middle. There has to be better players than him. His once neat ability is gone.

Uribe

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 5, 2008 -> 05:47 PM)

You can't pinch hit a guy who's already in the game.

The only PH option was Crede, and he was sitting the game for a Migrane.

Seriously, just let AJ leadoff. At least we know it won't impact his aggressiveness. At this point, Ozzie has to loosen the team up. His rants are tired and the team has played "corpseball" for more than two weeks now.

What is so hard to understand?? Bad teams do this every year. Get use to it b/e there will be many more nights like this.

I know that. I'm just saying. 2nd and 3rd no outs, no score. DP to the pitcher, couldn't even get it to the 2nd baseman. Uribe falling asleep when we easily could score a run. Wow. It's so inconvenient it's almost like they do this on purpose.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 5, 2008 -> 07:47 PM)
You can't pinch hit a guy who's already in the game.

The only PH option was Crede, and he was sitting the game for a Migrane.

Was he okay enough to dress. If he was then you put him out there. 5 game losing streak, you have the bases loaded on walks, and you have a impatient not so good hitter end it.

Was he okay enough to dress. If he was then you put him out there. 5 game losing streak, you have the bases loaded on walks, and you have a impatient not so good hitter end it.

agree. there is no other way around it. you see this is exactly it. crede shoulda been up and begging to get in there. the fact that he wasn't makes him competitive? that is the mindset of the team right now.

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ May 5, 2008 -> 09:54 PM)
I know, it sucks. On paper our usual offensive lineup looks like a juggernaut. Heh, who knew?

uhh, people who saw this team hit since last year knew.